Chapter 4

Continuing from the last chapter

September 1, 2011

“Cage what are you doing?” He was silent. His face wasn’t just on mine but my body. I blushed.

“It’s okay; I take it that it’s your first time. The blood of a virgin is a delicacy in my family.”

I blushed even more.

“I’ll be gentle relax.” He reached into my skirt and pulled down my panties and started playing down there.

“C… Cage!” I gasped for breath.

“It’s okay, you can take it a little longer be strong.” He was making myself wet, his eyes showed control and sincere and his eye color changed from pitch black to a mix of crimson and amber. His other hand was playing with my breasts. “Andrea.”

“Y… Yeah?”

 “Are you ready?”

“C… Cage… I… am… ready.” His face had a smile instead of his perverted grin, he was ready as well. “Cage… it hurts!” I pulled my arms around his shoulders and he pulled his around my hips.

“It’s okay, it’ll stop hurting soon.” He was right it started to feel good. I could feel him being inside me, warm and rough.

I kept gasping and he was moaning and grunting. His hands left my hip and headed up to my breasts. He was rubbing them in circles and playing with my nipples. I felt something on my neck disappear and heard Cage’s open his mouth his fangs grew and put them in the marks he gave me ten years ago. It was painful then pleasurable. “Cage…” My head went up for the final push both of us were sweating, but  when Cage was finished he picked me up bridal style and placed me on the separate bed, to rest.

CAGE POV:

I placed Andrea on my bed and put my boxers on, grabbed my katana and headed for the killer. “Who the hell are you?” He asked, his hands were shaking when he saw me holding the sword.

“I live here.” I said going closer to him.

“No you don’t… Andrea-sama lives alone.”

“What did you call my woman?” My voice went in rage. No one calls her that but me! My inner voice didn’t want to yell that out.

“She’s yours?”He gulped; this man was either an idiot or a pervert he didn’t even know how to hold a gun. I sensed something wrong before and I was right he was a kowlen vampire, how did I not know ‘til now.

I raised my sword to gather its power. “How did I not see this before, you’re a kowlen and now you will die!” Once the sword had its full power I attacked. He dodged the first attack, but got his arm cut of the second.

“Please spare me!”He was begging like a fool. He will die and the world will never see him again.

“I can’t do that. You’re the bad guy and I’m the good guy, therefore the bad guy dies so goodbye.” My sword hit its mark and the kowlen died with a terrible shriek.

It was past midnight and I was too tired to think about staying awake all night, a used the last of my energy to get to my room and find Andre’s naked body with tears. Is she having another nightmare? I rushed to cradle her rocking her back and forth. She opened her eyes when she felt my body and she put her face into my chest wetting my shirt. “Cage… I was so scared, I thought you were dead when I heard someone scream.”She said with her hands griping my shirt. “Please don’t leave me again like ten years ago!” She has her full memory back! Andrea…