Chapter 2

August 30, 2011

I jumped out of bed thinking of what happened was a dream, but it wasn’t. There was a boy with red hair next to me and a bucket of water on my night stand, while there is a man on the floor sleeping with his green beanie covering his eyes with a grin on his face showing fangs. I saw the time and rushed out of bed put my school uniform on and ran out. My best friend Anise was there the second I got out it was 7:30 am and I am the schools president so I always have to be there forty-five minutes early and she is the secretary. “What happened to you?” She asked with a concerned face while driving her red Chevrolet Corvette Z06. “Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Happy birthday!” Her cheerful self finally came. “I’m sorry that I didn’t get you anything.”

I just smiled. “I don’t care if you get me anything or not, I only care if there are others who don’t remember.” I gave her my little speech that I used from a book I read when I was younger. It was called The result of light and darkness.

Once we reached West point academy of the arts, the sun was barely up and the sky was a shade a pink, orange, and blue. “Ah, pres I need to show you something.” The vice- president Max Walker said with caution.

“Alright.” I answered, because when he says that my brother has something to do with it.

CAGE POV:

   I woke up to my face being wet. Is this a dream or am I dead. I thought, and then I saw my little brother and felt relieved he may be a nuisance but I can’t risk his life for my joy. “Nigel it’s time to wake up.” I said patting his head.

“Oh, brother you’re awake and there is little daylight. Brother, did you save me?” His voice was calm but his eyes said worried, thus he knew why I couldn’t fight her. He let out a big yawn and continued. “Brother was that girl the one you were telling me while we were in Hong Kong?”

“Nigel, I didn’t save you and the one that did was the girl I couldn’t fight. And yes she is that girl it’s just that she forgot who I am.”

I know its short comment and vote i wanna hear from you guys!