Chapter 7

December 20, 2011

ANDREA POV:

It was a day after we were sent out for winter break and there was nothing to do, there was only five days 'til Christmas and our tree was set up. "So, what is this 'Christmas' thing everyone is talking about?" Nigel asked, he dosen't know what Christmas is!

 "Christmas is a holiday celebrated worldwide where you get presents on for free. Pretty much it's a day or night for giving. Nigel we've celebrated it but differently; it was called Christmas but Sange Doresc (blood wish) that day we get blood from hospitals that know our secret in blood packets." That made sence 'cause there weren't any saying in vampires drinking blood that day.  "Since that day is coming soon, it would be best if Nigel and I weren't near any humans that day." I pouted, why did they have to be vampires.

Suddenly I looked at the sky and saw that it was almost time for the full moon and for me to change. "Excuse me I have to go somewhere." Cage saw my face and let me go after I left I heard him and Nigel talking. Just as i reached the forest the moon was fully risen and shining bright as ever. "Now to let the magic work." The moon's rays hit my body and it started to glow, I didn't have to worry about my clothes because they disapear when I'm a wolf. As quickly as the rays disapeared in the sky I was a white wolf the fur of my mother and grand-father, while Callen has my dad's I saw his red fur and green eyes in the shadows, I followed him and we ran to the high peaks for the young pups to become hunters and adults. (Werewolf pups are from birth to the age of 14 than your body grows bigger to an adults and will be decided as a hunter medicine, or an adviser) The pups saw my golden eyes and bowed their heads.

"Andrea, it's time to call the elders." Callen said, I went to the highest hill and howled for the elders it was a song, of welcoming. They all answered back and showed up in front of my brother.

"Callen, it is so good to see you!" My father, Victor said. The snow was showing highlinghts to his crimson fur while I saw the elder medicine wolf Elizabeth come behind him. She looked exactly like me, but she had green eyes like Callen and I had my fathers gold eyes. I rushed down and nuzzled under her chin.

"Mother! I've missed you so much." I exclaimed, I was one of the wolves that became a medicine wolf by the age of 14 I remember it perfectly.

FLASH BACK 3 YEARS AGO:

It was a snowy Christmas eve, Callen was already an adult and I was the last one to become an adult out of the two of us and i wanted to become a hunter so badly. Suddenly there was an attack from another pack, my mother and the other medicine wolves took shelter in a cave where no one saw us. Once it had finished I saw my brother and Dante all bloody(Dante is Callen's age by now and that is 19), I ran to get some moss and hearbs and healed their wounds my father saw this and said I wouldn't be a hunter but a medicine wolf. I wasn't happy at that at all but my mother still taught me all the things basic and advanced.

BACK TO NOW:

Like always there was no medicine wolf in any of the pups so I left early, I changed back to a human and saw Cage lookking at me. "So that's what you look like now as a wolf." His body showed more attitude as the moon was on him.

CAGE POV:

"Cage why are you here?" She asked, I saw why because there was her father and he didn't look so happy.

"You lied to me Andrea, why would you have a vampire with you. Especialy after I told you not to trust when you were little." He growled. "If Darius was still alive you would be dead by now vampire." 

"I'm sorry, but I made an agreement with Darius to protect and love Andrea as if she was my own. And I'm not my father's reancarnation, the young one is." Both were shocked. Andrea didn't know that it was Nigel and her father thought it was me, typical the werewolves always think that it's the oldest. Victor attacked meand Callen came in holding her back. He was biting my arms, and scratching my legs, he bit my face and neck I screamed in pain, Andrea fell to her knees crying while Callen soothed her. She was whispering something to him that I couldn't hear, he looked at me andgave me the look that said 'if you hurt her I will hunt you down and kill you' I nodded to that and kept getting bit from her father.

"VICTOR!" I saw someone who looked older than Andrea, she had her features except for the grey streaks in her hair. "What are you doing let him go now!" He got off of me and Andrea ran to help me stand. "Please forgive him, it is a bother when he finds out what people do to his daughter, even if they are to meet by prophecy."

"Wha are you talking about?" I asked her. I stood up with Andrea crying in my now bloody chest. "Shh, don't cry. Nu va faceti griji eu sunt bine. (Don't worry I'm fine)" I said brushing her hair away from her face.

"What I am talking about is the oath you made to my father." She  quickly turned into a wolf again and howled the song of prophecy it had beauty and death. As soon as she finished she spoke. "You and my daughter were to meet before her seventeenth birthday, and I think  you already did. But the problem is keeping her safe and away from Nigel for he is the reancarnation of Jack the ripper."

HOPE YOU LIKE IT VOTE COMMENT AND FAN.