Chapter 7

I asked Liam to come with me and he said that he'd have to ask Luke.
"Fine. I'll just go by myself." I said.
"Where?" Harry asked sitting up.
"To the pond down the street. I've been going down there everyday," I said.
"I'll come." he said.
"You can't. I have have some things to work out. I'll come back in an hour," I said as I walked through the front door.
I ran down to the pond and saw my mom with Luke.
"Here's the money," he said.
My mom took the money and counted it.
"Don't say a word to her," she said.
"No need," I said. "I just found out. You had him kidnap me didn't you? Were you sick of me?"
She put her head down.
"I have my answer. By the way Luke. I know who I'm choosing," I said.
He looked at me with tears in his eyes.
"Please, let me explain," he said.
"I'll let Ashton decide," I said running home.
I collapsed halfway and cried for what felt like hours. I heard a familiar voice approach me.
"W-w-what do you want?" I asked standing up.
"Are you okay? Harry wanted me to find you. He's worried sick and he said he couldn't go because you didn't want him to," Liam explained.
I told him the story of finding out my mom sold me to Luke as we walked back to the house. He put his arm around me. I felt safe, not like Harry. But I felt happy with him. I'm a little scared of Luke especially since I found out he bought me. He can do anything he wants to me.
When we got the house, Liam brought me to Ashton. Then he went to tell Harry what I told him. I told Ashton everything. I started crying again and he wrapped his arms around me.