Chapter 6

Recap:

I'm...

Recap Over

Harry's P.O.V.

I'm on the couch. Was it a dream?
"Brittany. Calm down."
Was that Liam?
"Don't tell me to calm down! Those bitches are gonna pay for what they did!" she screamed.
Aw. She's angry. But... Why? I sat up. She looked at me. Her eyes immediately softened.

Brittany's P.O.V.

(Back to before Harry passed out)

I ran after Harry with Luke following me. He didn't want me to go home. He wanted to keep me with him. I finally saw Harry. This girl stuck something in his arm. IT WAS A NEEDLE!
"You bitch! I'm going to rip your throat out!" I screamed.
They turned towards me as Harry fell to the ground. I tackled both of them. I was throwing punches left and right. One of them finally crawled away and got into the car. She drove towards me. I pushed the other girl towards the car and jumped out of the way.
"Luke!" I screamed running over to Harry. "Call an ambulance!"
"It's okay. I'll call one of the boys," Luke said.
He called Liam, who picked up after a few rings. He handed me the phone.
"Liam!" I screamed.
"What? Luke?" he asked.
"No. It's Brittany. Harry was drugged," I said.
I was now on the verge of tears.
"Where are you guys?" he asked.
I told him.
"I'll be there in a few minutes," he said.
I hung up. I turned to Luke.
"Liam will be here soon," I said.
"Are you okay?" he asked.
"No. This is all my fault." I cried.
"Hey. It's not. We just have to remain calm until Liam gets here." he said.
A few minutes later Liam showed up. He helped me get Harry in the car. We drove to the house. Now we wait. Harry was injected with a date r**e drug. I can't believe them! Just seduce him. That's how you get him to go with you. Idiots.

~1 WEEK LATER~

"Brittany calm down," Liam said.
How can he be so calm? Harry's still asleep.
"Don't tell me to calm down! Those bitches are gonna pay for what they did!" I screamed.
I heard a groan. I looked at the couch where we had put Harry. He sat up! I ran over to him.
"Harry!" I screamed.
I hugged him. I didn't let him go. I wasn't planning on it. I broke up with Luke. I have confusing feelings now. I like Harry & Luke. Luke was there when I was waiting for Harry to get better.