Part 12

Chapter 12

We finally arrived at the place. I can't wait to see where it is. Or what we would be doing.
"Open." Harry whispered as he took off the blindfold.
I looked around and saw we were at Nando's.
"Thank you so much for this!" I screamed hugging him. "I've always wanted to try it."
"Do you know what they have or do you wanna look at the menu first?" he asked as we walked inside.
"I've never been here before," I said. "So if you could order for me this time, I'd appreciate it. I love chicken but not spicy things. I remember looking up the menu one day and a lot of things were either chicken or spicy."
He nodded. We walked up to the counter and the cashier rang us up. He kept flirting with me, even though Harry had his arm around me. Harry went to say something but I cut him off.
"As you can tell," I said. "I'm on a date right now. It is very impolite to flirt with another mans girl. Now if you'll kindly give us our food, we'll be leaving."
The guy blushed, obviously embarrassed. He gave us our food and apologised. We went and sat down. We talked for half an hour before he looked at the clock.
"Crap," he said. "We missed the movie. Do you wanna go to the park instead?"
"Can we do both?" I asked.
"I promised Ashton I'd have you home by 9," he said.
"Well I didn't make a promise," I said. "So he can get mad at me."
He smiled. We went to the park until 9, then we went to the movies. On the ride home, I started to doze off. I got a text from Calum saying he would tuck me in and I could tell him all about the date. Good, I have someone to talk to besides Liam.