Introduction

Peridot is aged 18 and is attending Gem -for-Gem Academy. She'll be moving into her dorm today actually.

Peridot is a quiet girl who doesn't like to interact with anyone. However when Peridot gets home she spends her time on the internet where she can be as wild as she wants.

She met someone on a gaming app on her phone. Someone by the username '_Blue22Oceans _ '.Peridot has talked to this person for over a few months now but still doesn't know her name or what she looks like. She only knows that it's a girl, her age and other not so important things.

Peridots username is 'That. AnnOyinG. Robot.2000'.

*FLASHBACK*

"OOOH GET REKT!" Peridot shouted as she just won the game against a "mlg" player. Peridot laughed and exited battle mode. She froze for a second noticing a message.

Someone messaged me?

Curious Peridot clicked on it. It read:

_Blue22Oceans_ : Hey I like the way you battle, you can address me as _Blue22Oceans_. :)

Peridot looked at the message puzzled.

That. AnnOyinG. Robot.2000: uhm okay... You can call me That. AnnOyinG. Robot.2000...

*FLASHBACK OVER*

Who knew that that one message would start an amazing friendship.

(A/N: The game is made up and The usernames aren't real people. I tried to make them unique and different but still related to the characters. I'm sorry if they are someone's usernames please
Tell me so i can change it if necessary).