Chapter 13: You got a brother?

It's been a week or so since the girls first date. Lapis was walking home from the school. Another boring day had just passed. But, on the bright side she was excited to spend the rest of her day off with her girlfriend alone. She smiled at the thought.

Maybe we can watch Camp pining hearts together. Or maybe we can play games.

Lapis' thoughts came to an end as she heard chitchat from her dorm. She leaned against the door. There was definitely someone talking. Lapis opened the door curiously.

"Oh, hey Lapis." Smiled Peridot. The bluenette looked around their dorm. Everything was normal except the fact that there was a blonde stranger sitting on Peridots bed.

"Hey, you must be the amazing Lapis my sister keeps talking about." Lapis closed the door behind her and walked towards Peridot. "I'm Emerald, Peridots brother."

Lapis instantly grew a dislike towards Emerald. However the guy did look a lot like Peridot. He had blonde hair, green eyes, the only difference was he was much taller and didn't seem to be wearing any glasses.

"My sister told me all about you~" He finished his sentence with a wink. It made Lapis... Uncomfortable.

"I forgot to mention that my brother would be around for the weekend. Is that okay if he hangs out with us?" Emerald interrupted before Lapis could even breathe a word.

"I have my own dorm. I'm sure you've seen me around the compus? Anyways I just got so lonley. So I thought, why don't I go see my little sister."

"...Sure he can hang with us."

"Don't worry, I won't be a third wheel." He winked at the bluenette once again. Lapis scrunched up her face in disgust but gave him a fake smile.

Way to ruin my weekend.