After YouTube Part 4: New World Problems

I opened my bedrooms door. As usual broken glass and dust everywhere. Freaking zombies trying to break into the house. I looked out the window there was something different I pushed my reddish brownish hair out of my face and opened the cracked window. There was black paint writing on a building wall. And red liquid dripping off the street light. " Oh my god" I said quietly. The people of San Francisco had enough of suffering. During these times no one mattered anymore, everyone was trying to protect them selves. The soldiers and guards sometimes gave food and supplies to everyone...well when there was left overs and they were generous. The black paint spelt out " We're done suffering!" and on the street lamppost... oh god...they hanged 2 soldiers. I get why they did it, they wanted to less the soldiers that were getting all the wealth. I quickly ran downstairs for breakfast, my beautiful aunt Jackie was there and on the table was loaves of bread and slices of meat. "wow, what happened did the city tip over a food truck again?" I asked my aunt we were used to just apples and burnt rice for breakfast. She chuckled "No the "tragedy" outside."..."oh" I couldn't get that image out of my head...oh god.