Going to the party.

Taylor's POV.

"Did you like it?" He asked while wiping my tears, it was Louis's room.

"Do you love me?"

"What?" His eyes were wide open.

"The lyrics, I loved each word more than anything I guess, I never really loved a song this much"

"I think I do Taylor, is it a problem..?"

"Not for me" I smiled.

"I love you"

"I love you too" he leaned in to kiss me, I kissed back.

An hour later we were on bed, my make up was smeared.

"We shouldn't have done this !" I laughed while getting in my clothes.

"Are we late to the party?"

"No it's fine, I'll have to spend sometimes on making this better" I pointed towards my eyes.

"Here it goes, miss swift taking hours" he teased.

"Shut up! Bring me my make up bag"

"It must be in Niall's room, I asked the to bring everything from car"

"So? Bring it to me" I ordered.

"You're mean Taylor" he laughed while going out.

It took another hour for me to get ready while Harry spent it with his lads across the hall. I didn't have any issue, in fact I wanted to join in. I was ready, so I thought to knock on their door.

"Taylor you look amazing" Niall complimented while opening the door.

"Thank you for saying that" I smiled.

"Come sit here" Harry tapped the empty sofa seat beside him.

"You people must be running late" Louis reminded.

"It's fine I wanted to thank you guys anyways, I can't explain how much it meant to me, thank you is a really smal...."

"Shut up, we love Harry and we can do anything for him wether its about making his girl friend smile" Liam explained.

"And when it's about making someone smile who has this amazing smile, it makes it more interesting" Zayn complimented.

"Aww thank you" I started looking at my manicure.

"Does he treat you right Taylor?" Zayn asked and I nodded.

"Does he make you laugh" Niall interrupted and I nodded again

"Does he yell as always" Louis asked this time making me laugh and I nodded again. He does he really does.

"Will you people stop with "does hes"" Harry crossed his arms..

"What we are having fun" Liam laughed.

"I know you people are enjoying the fact this is my first serious relation but I really want to make it work, you people will scare her off" Harry explained making everyone laugh and me blush. He wants this to work. We will make this work.

"I think we should go?" I asked Harry while getting up.

"Sure"

"See you guys soon, thank you for doing that, and you're an amazing guitarist Niall" I waved while getting out.

"Don't do anything fun without me " Harry said standing in the door frame.

"You can stay with them Harry, I mean seriously the party must be boring" I felt bad taking him away.

"No please take him, he annoys us" Niall whined.

"I want to come Taylor, these lads may sleep again they are boring" he laughed while pulling me to the emergency exit.

We reached the party, and paparazzi was there already of course, I didn't want to leave the car after what I read in the morning. My thoughts were interrupted as Harry grabbed my hand and quickly kissed the back. Suddenly the memory of his surprise flooded in my mind, I was fearless again. The security guard opened the door and I got out. I wanted to wait for harry but he told me to continue inside, I was holding my coat and scarf in one hand and walked straight inside while they took the pictures they wanted to.

Harry quickly came from the other side and in second he was inside, he quickly grabbed my hand.

He leaded me inside the halls so we were away from the glassy doors. His face was tensioning up, he hated the papz too of course, his grip was getting tighter. Seconds later we were inside with no flashes or questions around.

"Harry my hand" I reminded him that it was hurting me.

"I am sorry" he said while leaving it without looking at the way how red he made it.

So he was pissed again, I will have to change his mood before my friends see him. I want a good impression.

(A/n I couldn't update twice yesterday but I promise for today :D the next chapter will be about Harry meeting Taylor's friends :) I hope you enjoyed this. COMMEEENTTT VOTEEEE PLEASEEE)