Chapter 2 : You're a hero

I was alone in an unknown place. Everything around me was white. There was nothing which could indicate where i was. I didn't understand what was happening. 

How did i get here ? 

Then, everything became black. I couldn't see nothing. I turned around.

Me : Someone's here ?! 

 ??? : LIAM !!! 

 It was a woman's voice. There was a background noise...like a melody. And a tic tac. 

- Who are you ?! 

 - HELP !!! 

 I reconized the voice of the girl who had answered the phone. 

 - Where are you ?! 

 - LIAM !!! AHHHH !!! 

 ??? : Liam ?! 

I blinked my eyes. I was afraid of opening them again and still dreaming. I opened my eyelids and saw a bright light...which was actually a bulb. Suddenly, a head appered in my field of vision. It made me jump. 

 ??? : Wow...Liam, It's Louis. Calm down. 

 It was actually my bestfriend. 

- Tommo ? I asked propping myself. 

I felt myself so perspiring. That dream wasn't one of my wost dreams but one of dreams which stresses you for hours. 

- Yes. You must have had a nightmare. You were moving in every direction. You were breathing quickly and you have fallen from your bed. I looked at the ground and yes, i was on the floor. The tic tac i heard was actually a clock. 

- Hum...Sorry. It wasn't volunteer. 

- Do not worry ! It's the first time that happened to you. 

 - Yeah..., i add, getting back in my bed, confused and disorientated. 

 - What's wrong ? 

 - Nothing...Nothing, i promise. 

 - Liam...Is it that girl ? 

 Alright, i didn't know why i tried to lie to Louis. Him and Zayn are the ones who always detect lies. 

 - Yes. But, don't worry. 

 - Okay...Tomorrow, you'll tell me this dream. For now, you need to sleep. We have an interview of 2 hours the evening. I'm gonna bring you a glass of water. 

 He sneaked into go to the next room, leaving the open door. I looked around me and knew that we were in a hotel room. I remembered everything. We were in London. The events of the day before reappeared.

 ??? : And there ? 

 ??? : Same, Nothing. The police radio had inighted. I turned the sound down so that nobody could hear.

 ??? : Well ! We'll recapitulate ! What do we know about her ? 

 ??? : Her name is Maissa Scott. She's 20 and she was returning from her college. Payne was on phone with her when she was crossing that street and he lost the signal after hearing her scream.

 ??? : Fine. We suspend searches for tonight and we continue tomorrow at 10 o'clock in the morning.  

They stop at 11pm ?! She must have been kidnapped and they take a break ?! The kidnapper is not gonna take a fucking break ! 

I let my head rest against the wall and closed my eyes for few seconds. I was thinking. 

 We arrived in five minutes, by all the outcomes. He couldn't have been so far. Come on, Liam, reflect...