Prolouge:The Beginning of the Gaurdians

A/N: The above picture is of Mother Nature and Father Time. This is my first work on Watt pad so it might not be the best ,but i still hope you like it!

In the beginning of the world there were only two Guardians Mother Nature and Father Time. They helped the Man in the Moon take care of all the people who believed when the Darkness was at it's strongest. However they knew they couldn't protect the world well for much longer. So Father Time and Mother Nature had Four children. The eldest was named Winter she had white hair, dark grey eyes, and pale porcelain skin. Winter was born during the coldest part of the year and they thought she would protect the people during this time of year. The second child was named Spring she had red hair, green eyes, and slightly tan skin. She was born during the warm and rainy part of the year so, she would protect the people during this part of the year. The third child was named Summer she had blonde hair, brown eyes, and a deep tan. Summer was born during the hottest and driest part of the year , so she would protect the people during this part of the year. Mother Nature and Father Time thought she would be the last child because the last part of the year they believed was just when everything seemed to start over and that it was the easiest to manage. But Mother Nature then became pregnant and gave birth to another child Autumn. Autumn had brown hair, blue eyes,and pale porcelain skin. They thought she was a mistake ,not to be born but the Man in the Moon said "She was never a mistake, she will manage a part of the year just like her sisters". Over the years the girls grew up, learned how to manage their parts. However the Man in the Moon thought they would need more Guardians ,so as the years turned to centuries more Guardians were created.  However, to be a true Guardian you have to be chosen by the Man in the Moon and sworn into oath.
Several Guardians were sworn into oath including the the Big Four (Santa, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, and the Sandman) ;eventually Winter, Spring, and Summer were sworn into oath too. However, Autumn remained one of the few that was not. She didn't understand why she wasn't a Guardian, didn't she have the right qualities? She was fun, caring, and selfless. Why wasn't she a Guardian too?

A/N: So not to bad... I think. I hope you liked it! I will try to update has much as I can! And if there were grammar errors then I'm sorry ,but I'm not perfect.