f o u r

I wake up to the sound of the curtains opening quickly and the burning sunlight on my face. "Morning." Harry grins before walking towards the door. "Breakfast in five." He says before shutting the door. I sigh deeply and climb out of bed. I walk over to the bathroom and brush my teeth. As I walk into the kitchen I see Harry placing food onto two plates. "Where's Susan and Rick?" I ask.

"Both at work." He says not making eye contact. "So you made this?" I ask with disbelief. "No." He says sarcastically causing me to chuckle a little. "I didn't think you cooked." I say as I walk over to him. "I don't. I started to cook for myself but then I felt generous." He says before grabbing his plate and walking past me to the dining table. I grab my plate and follow behind him. "Well thanks." I say as I sit down across from him.

"What do you want to do today? Mum thinks it would be a good idea for us to hang out." Harry asks. "I don't know." I shrug. Even though I did know. I didn't want to do anything. Staying in and doing nothing sounds better than going anywhere honestly. "Guess we'll just stay here then. Good." He says. I know he doesn't want to hang out with me anyway so it works out perfectly.

After we finish eating Harry places his plate in the sink and jog up the stairs. I look around the kitchen and sigh at how dirty it was. I hate when things are dirty. I begin to clean.

|Harry|

"When today?" I ask after Zayn calls and asks if he and couple of other people can come over to hang out. "Yeah. In about 30 minutes." He says. "I guess but Eva's here now." I tell him. "Who?"

"Eva. The girl my parents adopted. I told you about this already." I explain. "Oh yeah. So what?"

"She's weird." I tell him causing him to laugh. "Whatever bro. We'll see you and her later." He says and with that he hangs up. I sigh deeply before turning off my tv and jogging downstairs. I walk into the kitchen to see Eva cleaning. "You're cleaning." I say as I walk towards her. "Yeah." She says as she wipes down the counter top. "How sweet." I say. She looks over to me and chuckles.

"It was dirty." She says. "Whatever. Some friends are coming over later so be cool." I tell her causing her to look up at me. "I'll just be in my room." She says. I look away from her. "Perfect." I say quickly before leaving the kitchen. I sigh deeply before going up stairs.

I don't mean to be rude or anything but she so depressing. I get it. She was put up for adoption or whatever but so what. I heard that she was little anyway so she probably doesn't even remember half of the shit that happened. She needs to cheer up. For my sake. I go back into my room and shut my door behind me just to avoid any more conversation with her.

Do you guys like the short chapters or should I make them longer???

-Juxtinhxrry