s e v e n

|Harry|

After everyone leaves I go straight up to my room. Again avoiding all conversation. I was being somewhat of an asshole tonight but I was just being honest. Why the fuck would she have a boyfriend? That was really a dumb question to ask in the first place. I take my shirt off and jeans and get into bed. After reading Alex's text about how I was being rude and acting like an asshole earlier, I ignore it and turn on the tv. I can act however I want to act. To whoever and whenever I want.

As soon as I was about to drift off there was a knock on my door. "You awake?" Mum asks as she walks in. "No." I mumbled causing her to chuckle. "What did you two eat?" She asks as she sits down on the edge of the bed. "Pizza." I told her still with my eyes closed. "Where dad?" I ask. She sighs. "He's working late." She says causing my eyes to open. I look up at her. "Again?" I ask lowly. She nods. "He will be back in the morning." She says. I don't say anything. "Goodnight sweetheart." She says before getting up and leaving, closing the door behind her.

He's been working the night shift a lot lately.

The next morning I wake up to knocking on my door. I groan and roll out of bed. "What?" I ask when I open the door to see my dad standing there. "We need to talk son." He says. I scoff. "No the hell we don't. I'm asleep." I say before climbing back in bed. "I'm sorry I wasn't home last night." He sighs as he walks towards the bed. I don't give a fuck about his apology. "You know how many times you've said that to me?" I ask as I sit up and face him.

"A shit ton." I tell him. "Where you with her?" He looks down and doesn't say anything. "Of course you were." I scoff. "You know the situation Harold."

"Actually I don't know the fucking situation." My voice raises. "Keep you voice down. Your mother and Eva are still asleep." He says as he walks closer towards me. "Then get out. I don't even know why you came in here."

"I need you to not say anything to your mother." He whispers. "Your joking right?" I start. "Son-"

"No fuck you. She needs to know. She deserves to know." I yell. "And she will. When I tell her." He says. "You said that you would tell her last time and you still have yet to. Just leave." I tell him. "Leave." I repeat when I notice him still standing there. He sighs deeply and turns around, shutting the door behind him. I laid back and looked up at the ceiling.

When I first found out that he was cheating on mum I didn't know what to do. I was going to tell her but I was a being a little bitch. I thought that if I told her our family would fuck up and I was scared but I'm not anymore. Fuck him. She deserves to know. Whether he tells her or not.