Chapter 7

Luke's POV

                         I can't get what happened yesterday out of my head. I kissed her, and she kissed back. Oh my god I need to call her.

                         I grabbed my phone, dialed her number and waited. A couple rings went by and there was no answer until it went to voicemail. "Hey, this is Chloe. Sorry I can't get to the phone right now, please leave a message and I'll give you a call when I can, Thanks."God she's so adorable with her sweet little voice. 

"You have the cutest voicemail, oh I said that out loud. Hey Chloe, I know you were just here last night but...I want to see you, your beautiful face, I just miss you, give me a call when you can." I ended the call, sighing.

                      I can't take it I need to see her. I pulled on my shoes and headed out the door. I was driving to Chloe's house with a big smile on my face when I get to her neighborhood. I see her door open as some guy walks out with Chloe behind.

 He gives her a hug and kisses her on the cheek before he walks away with them both waving at each other. I turn around driving home feeling sick to my stomach. I run into the apartment heading straight for my room angrily throwing the lamp to the ground and barring my face into my pillow. I hear my phone ring looking at the ID "Chloe<3" I hit the ignore button and put my head back on the cushion. 

I really didn't wanna talk to her. How could she be with someone else right after we kissed! God why does she do this to me? She has so much power over me. It's not healthy. I hear ding and then another from my phone. I look at it to see it's Chloe texting me.

Chloe<3: Hey, I got your call, I would love to hang out.

Chloe<3: I'm available so whenever works for you:)

Seriously though, how can she just be with some dude and then acknowledge me just the same. I can't deal with this. My mind slowly floods with thoughts of Chloe as my eyes begin to droop before I fall asleep.

I wake up to my phone ringing as I look at the bright screen, squinting. It was 5:00p.m, Jeez I slept for a long time. I look at my notifications: 2 missed calls and 7 new texts. I open my texts to see Chloe had texted me.

Chloe<3: Hey just checking if you still wanted to hang out?

Chloe<3: Are you ok? text me back.

Chloe<3: If somethings wrong you can tell me???

Chloe<3: I don't know why you're not talking to me but if you're mad just tell me.

I also had some texts from Michael.

Mikey: Hey dude, where are you?

Mikey: you were supposed to be here 20 min ago???

Mikey: Every bodies here...WHERE ARE YOU!?!

Shit!I totally forgot we had band rehearsal today. I looked back at the time realizing it was supposed to be 3 hours ago. Whatever. I lay back down and text Michael.

Luke: Hey sorry, man I feel asleep. I'll take a rain check. 

Feeling tired I just went back to sleep, not replying to Chloe.