Karlie's Help

Taylor P.O.V.

No Answer. I waited about 5 minutes think he might be contemplating on what to do, then knocked again. After another couple minutes, the door opened with a thrust. On the other side was shirtless Adam looking depressed and angry at the same time.

"Can we talk?" I asked pushing through the door. Before I got very far Adam stood in my way.

"No, you can't just come to my house and think everything okay after what happened this morning." He said as I stepped back and started to feel the tears.

"You don't understand what happened Adam. Please let me explain." I urged, trying so hard to not let a tear fall from my eye.

" Taylor I can't do this right now I need time to think. It's..hard for me to see you like this." He announced starting to give some sympathy. He gave me one last look in the eyes, then slammed the door. 

Calvin P.O.V.

*Hours later*

"Hey Karlie, I need some help are you busy." I asked Taylor's best friend over the phone.

"No not really, what can I help you with."

"Well, something happened between Taylor and I and I have no idea what to do. I just really messed up"

"So, what happened?" She asked. I explained to her what I walked in on at Taylor's house, how then she came to me and I just shut her out. "Wow Adam I'm really sorry, seems like you've had a rough day."

"I just feel so stupid for shutting her out like that. All I know is that I really need to fix this before I lose her." I explained more.

"So what do you need help with?" She asked.

"I need help with what to do. Do leave her alone? Do I assume I messed up too much?

"1st. Don't just leave her alone, that's the worst thing you can do hints the song 'All You Had to Do Was Stay'. 2nd. Taylor wouldn't just randomly do something that might hurt you so you have to have done something wrong."

"I didn't do anything wrong!"

"That's the thing you may have done something wrong but you don't think its wrong but in her mind, it is."

"You have to have done something wrong."

"I didn't do any.... you know what never mind can you just help me get her back?"

"Do you love her still?"

"Absolutely."

"Ok so if you love her you need to forget about what happened last night since you have no idea what went down."

"Ok so then what do I do."

"Again, Taylor isn't the type of person you can just leave alone and come back to her whenever you want. Yet she does love romance so do something romantic for her."

"Like what?"

"God, can't you help yourself a little bit! Bring her flowers and chocolate or something. Sacrifice yourself a little."

"Ok. Thank you so much Karlie!"

"Anything for my girl!"  Then I hung up and ran to my car.