Chapter 4

Riley's pov: "We really need to get out of here," I told Maya. "Ya think?" I giggled at Maya's sarcasm, despite us being locked in a closet. "I'm sure that when school's out Farkle or Lucas will find us," Maya assured. I sighed. "Yeah, well, I hope." "Hey! Be a little more optimistic," Maya joked and we both laughed. "Sorry, I'm just so glad to be locked in here that I have to withhold my enthusiasm!" "Rileyyyyy, you really need to stop making mlp references." "Yeah, that's not gonna happen," I smirked making another reference. Maya rolled her eyes and smiled. Awww she's so cute, I thought to myself. "Awh peaches, you think I'm cute?" I blushed so hard. "I-I said that out loud?" "Yep." "Oh..." Maya giggled and crawled right up in front of me and started staring right into my eyes. "What are you doing?" I asked her. "Looking at you." "Ok, but why?" "Because I can." "Whatever."

Who else watches Mlp? I do:D A lot of people say it's a show for little girls which it kind of is, but it's amazing and now teens and adults are watching it. My sister watches it and she's 15, so that says a lot. The season 5 finale is one of my favs:) Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, and Luna are my favorite characters.