Chapter 3

"Missy!" We both scream. "What are you doing?!" "What do you think, losers?" "Uh" "uhm," Riley and I try to think. "Wow, you really are pathetic! I'm bullying you, that's what I'm doing!"
   We both stand there in silence..."why?" Riley manages to get out. "Because you deserve it, you ugly weirdo!" I yell and plunge right on top of Missy. "DONT YOU EVER CALL HER THAT!!" "Watch me," Missy smirks and shoves me off of her. She throws both of us into the ground and starts kicking us. "losers!" "Pathetic!" "Worthless!" "Ugly!" "Fat!" "Idiots!" "Selfish freaks!" "No one likes you, and no one ever will!" "Annoying!" "Stupid" "Do everyone a favor and go kill yourselves, no one will miss you. We'll just throw a party!" "Go slice your wrists" "do you have any idea how ugly you are?" "Why do you even try?" "Everyone wants you dead!" "You're just a burden to everyone!" "No one wants you!" Missy kicks us each time she says a hurtful comment. Finally, she stops. "Have fun in here," Missy walks out the door and locks it.
   I groan in pain. Riley is sobbing like never before. I hug her tightly and stroke her hair. I can't even say anything, I'm in shock of what just happened. "M-Maya? What's going to happen?" "I don't know peaches, I don't know." "I can't believe that just happened."