I can't do this

Zo pov

I woke up on the couch by myself. I was kinda disappointed because I wanted to wake up to Sabrina in my arms. I smelled food and got up. I headed toward the kitchen to see my plate on the counter.

It was eggs, bacon, grits, sausage, and pancakes. I headed upstairs with it in search of Sabrina. I headed down the hall and heard the TV coming from her room. I walked in to see her in bed watching tv.

She only wore her T-shirt and panties and she lay on her stomach watching tv. She looked so sexy and my dick got hard. I adjusted myself and leaned against the door way.

"You cooked this?" I asked.

"Yes." She said turning to look at me.

"Thanks. It's really good." I said spooning grits into my mouth.

I'd been eating on my way to her room. She can cook her ass off. Mandy never cooked which is why we had a chef, whom she took with her.

"Thank you." Sabrina said sitting up.

I sat almost empty plate down on the dresser and climbed into bed with her. I let my hand run down from her shoulder to her breast as I lay soft kisses on her neck.

"No wait." She said pushing me away from her.

"What? I thought we'd continue from last night." I said smirking.

"I don't think we should do that again. I think we should forget about it and focus on other things. You have a drug cartel and I know you don't want me to stay here with you forever. Can't you just get me an apartment or something. I promise I'll get a job and pay all the rent and bills. I just need to get back on my feet." She said quickly.

I felt bad for her, and at the same time I felt disappointed that she wanted to leave. I had sex with her, which I've only done with five other women and that was in relationships. I'd given it to her in hopes that she'd come around and stay with me. What I had with Mandy was over before it began and I planned on divorcing her.

"I do want you here. But if you don't wanna be here, you don't have to. I just thought we'd be together now." I said looking into her eyes.

I saw a slight longing look as if there were things she wanted to say but couldn't. As if there were things she wanted to do but couldn't.

"Tell me what's on your mind." I said.

"I.. I think we don't even know each other. You're still married and your wife just left you. I feel that I need to leave and be on my own." She said.

"Are you sure that's all?" I asked.

"Yes." She said. I knew she was lying.

"I don't think you're being honest with me." I said. "But I'll get you your apartment. You don't need to get a job I'll pay for it. Just know this. We are going to keep seeing each other. You're mine now." I said before kissing her.

She started kissing back with just as much passion if not more than I had. I really think I'm falling for her. I've only know her for two months and I already don't see myself living without her. Plus, anyone who makes me cum in less than an hour, is magical. She cooks too. And she's everything I want in a woman. I think she's the one.

I got her onto her back and kissed her full lips. She's so addictive. I caressed her thick body. I love her curves and her chocolate skin. She's so perfect. I climbed on top of her and started grinding my hard dick on her fat pussy. She already knew what I could do, so she moaned and bit her lip.

"You want me to stick it in?" I asked.

"Yes." She pull her panties to the side.

"I knew you wanted the dick." I said smirking before getting up, grabbing my plate, and looking at her. "But you said you didn't want to do this anymore. So not today." I said before walking out.

She looked pissed. I knew I was going to be in for it later. For now, I had to go to the trap and handle business.

Comment and vote