Entry 8

Sorry for not updating for a while!!! Here's (unfortunately) a short chappie! Also **NOT EDITED**

-------------------

RECAP

Mother just left, the plan starts in ten minutes. Packing my bag of clothes and my purse and bag of money. You are coming along with me sweet diary. Will write when we are all settled into the house. As for now, goodbye.

Sophie

**********^***********

Dear Diary,

It is now 10:30pm. Yes, we have moved everything here in one night! We have two mattresses, and two cribs. The cribs are small so I have Anne and Ky in them and the smaller mattress is where Ike and Chase are sleeping. My Angels are all asleep with food in their little stomachs, blankets covering them for a little extra warmth, and for once; piece and quiet.

Jack asked if he could stay, that he was having problems at home. I immediately agreed, knowing what it's like.

He opened up a bit to me, he caught me harming myself and showed me his arms. He doesn't pinch or slap or hit or squeeze. He cuts. Not deep, painful looking ones; shallow, healing ones. Two on each arm. When I asked him why, he responded his father. He told me he was abused like I was but not as bad. His father didn't force him to "work" as my mother did but he did say he did beat him before his father left for work, at lunch when he came home, when he got home before and after breakfast, and before his got shut eye. He said his father once threw a mirror at him, making it shatter when contact with the ground in front of him was made. That's how his self harm started. He picked up a piece, ran to the bathroom and started. When I asked, "why have you stopped?" He simply looked me in the eye and stated, "you and the children." I asked why us, he replied, "I'm finally happy. When I help you I feel useful. When I play with the children, I fell as though I give them the love I never had, the love I wished I received. The love, a father shall bestow upon his children or a fatherly figure should give."

That was when he leaned in, kissed me on the cheek, and went to see why Ikey was crying. He was truly, the fatherly figure I could have wished mine would have been like.

Him and I have the double size mattress. Tomorrow he told me he would tell his father he was working but would help me unpack since he knew the guy he worked for; his mothers brother, his uncle. His uncle disapproved of his father and apparently he had told his uncle about how he was helping me and how he wasn't so depressed anymore. His uncle told him he'd be paid even if he didn't actually work as Jack was planning on helping me support my children.

I have noticed that Ike is very fond of Jack, watching him very carefully, observing. He may be only three but he has definitely been acting mature enough to be eight. He was helped me with putting "icky, poopy dia-phers" in the garbage, feeding little Annie her bottle as I feed Kylie hers and Jack gives Chaser his "sippy" of milk. Sometimes he'd stay up to help put them to bed then have Jack and I tuck him into bed.

Tonight, it was the cutest thing ever!!!!! Tonight, when we were tucking the kids in, I laid little Kylie down in her crib while Jack did with Anne. We both kissed the girls then switched and kissed the other, again on the forehead. Chase was next, I bent down and gave my little boy a kiss on the forehead then Jack came and hugged the little boy. Chase whispered something in Jacks ear making him slightly smile, kiss the little boy then lay him down as he fell deep into slumber. Last was Ike. Little Ike said, and I quote, "Mommy, can Daddy tuck me in first tonight pwease?" I nodded absent minded stepping back. Jack looked at me asking to make sure. I nodded. He said his goodnight then I said mine. I rubbed my nose against his petite one making him giggle. I smiled. Not ten minutes after, he was asleep like a log!

I asked Jack what Chase said and he answered that Chase said "I love you Papa."

Currently he is sleeping, as I am going to be too.

Night sweet diary! I will tell you about my day tomorrow night once my children are asleep.

Sophie

__________________________

So? Yes or no? Yay or nay? Feedback is always appreciated :) ...as long as the negative isn't too mean or "strong worded." It's summer too! YAY!! PARTY PEOPLE!!!!!! :)

Vote, comment, or fan. Whatever floats your boat!

But I would like;

-a vote & a comment

Or

-two votes

Or

-two comments

I would really appreciate it!!!!

:)

J