Closer

Lydia, Allison and me got to the party, I wasn't really sure about that idea just yet but I was already there so there was nothing I could do. We entered the house and Sophie greeted us. Then she lend us a couple of beers, isn't this illegal? I looked at Allison and she let her glass on a table, Lydia on the other hand drank her beer. Stiles and Scott were standing and said hi to Allison and Lydia, then me. I noticed some tension between Scott and Allison, more tension than the normal tension I've seen at school. Those two sure had something going on. Isaac was walking towards Scott and Stiles with beers on his hand "There you go guys" he said sitting on the couch. I said hi to him and sat beside him "You're drinking beer?" I asked as he shaked his head "Not me, Im drinking juice" he smiled "Oh... good boy" I teased laughing "Unlike you" he said seeing I was indeed drinking beer. What the hell everyone here is drinking beer being underage so what. Stiles sat beside me "So Ellie, are you feeling better?" he asked putting his arm around me. "Actually I think yes thank you" I said smiling.

Suddenly everything went black, I felt dizzy and I felt like falling, it felt almost like I was falling from a cliff, some blurry images went through my head, someone hanging, and someone being torn apart... a girl, it looked like me but I'm not sure it was me. I opened my eyes with a big breath it looked like I stopped breathing for a while, Isaac and Stiles were looking at me with worry. "What happened" I said shaking. Stiles put his arms around me softly lifting me up, we were in a room, probably Sophie's room. Allison was by the door frame with a glass of water. "Is she alright?" she said when I sat on the bed. 

-What happened? -I asked again.

-I don't know you just fainted -Stiles said.

-When is the next full moon? -I asked with determination.

-Three days, why? -Isaac said.

-I guess I saw what's going to happen next full moon -I said letting out a sigh.

-So you are psychic after all -Stiles said.

-How -I asked confused.

We all went downstairs and I hugged Stiles, Isaac looked at us and rolled his eyes. "I want to leave" I said to Stiles and he nodded "Don't worry I'll drive you home" he said making me calm. "My mom has a long shift, could you stay a little longer?" I said to Stiles when a huge smile appeared on his face "M-me? you want ME to stay?" I laughed "Yes you..." Isaac looked at us, I think he heard us because he quickly walked towards us taking Stiles to one side. He whispered something to him but I couldn't hear what was it, Stiles had a worried look on his face so he nodded and took me by the arm. Once we got to my house we went upstairs.

-Thanks for joining me Stiles -I smiled.

-I-it's okay hey... don't you feel safer when uh Isaac... Isaac and Scott are watching over you? -he nervously said.

-Why are you acting strange all of a sudden -I said sitting closer to him.

-Uh am I acting strange? N-no of course not -he said.

-What did Isaac whispered to you before we left? -I asked getting even more closer to him.

-N-nothing, it has nothing to do you with -he said looking away.

-Oh -I said leaning on the bed.

"Would you mind if we cuddle?" I nicely asked as he shaked his head "Im sorry I can't do that Im not a cuddler" he said "But you are a hugger, Isaac told me" I smiled and he took a breath to open his mouth when someone knocked at my door "Okay Stiles you go it's too late and my mom has a long shift tonight, Im not opening that door" I said shaking "It's okay, it's Isaac" he said rushing downstairs opening the door, I didn't move from my bed and Stiles yelled "Goodnight Ellie, see you!" I yelled back "See ya!" I didn't understand why Isaac was here but when he appeared on my door frame a chill went down my spine and my heart skipped a beat. "Scott is busy so Im the one who will be watching you tonight" he said sitting on the floor "Why?" I asked confused as he looked up to me "Because... uh... because... just because, don't ask" he said leaning on the floor. I felt a little bad for him sleeping on the floor, not that I cared but... oh what the hell I do care, the floor is no place to sleep. I sat on the bed and called him.