Sacrifice

A scream woke me up, I felt Isaac's arms around me shaking me to snap out of it, I quickly opened my eyes cutting the scream and taking a deep breath "Ellie wake up!" he yelled as I hugged him, tearing up.

-Are you okay?

-It's Allison's father Isaac -I said trembling.

-What about him? -he asked looking at me, with his arms around me.

-He's the next one Deucalion is going to kill, he's going to kill everyone, one by one until Scott gives up.

-We won't let him-

-No Isaac you don't understand, he will kill one each full moon no matter who is... if he fails on killing Allison's father we will find someone else to kill, innocent people -I said getting up from my bed.

-What is that supposed to mean?

-We need to kill him first, get rid of his pack tonight.

Isaac looked at me impressed, and shook his head.

-Are you crazy? We can't do it tonight, it's a full moon... the twins won't leave Kali alone.

-There's gotta be a way Isaac...

-Im still weak... I don't know if we will be able to make it...

-Let me just talk to Stiles we might come up with a good plan, don't worry -I said trying to calm down.

After a couple of hours Isaac called Stiles and we met up at Derek's. I told them about my dream and Allison freaked out. Scott softly put his hand on her shoulder, making her notice everything would be alright.

-So Deucalion is willing to kill one each full moon...

-What's the point of it? Forcing Scott to join? -Cora said.

-Yes... He will take what's most precious to him... Allison and Allison's pain will make him suffer too...

-We have to get rid of Kali, so we would have only the twins to deal with -Scott said.

-Okay so let's see, Stiles can you tell Danny to invite Ethan over his house and keep him busy? I know Ethan will have to go eventually but make Danny force him to stay, you know how to do that -I said.

-Right right because I have a tremendous power on convincing people -Stiles sarcastically said.

-Allison you must explain the situation to Lydia and make her keep Aiden busy too, I know this one will be harder because they don't really have anything serious going on... but tell her your dad's life depends on it -I said looking at everyone.

-Im still a little bit weak... I won't be able to fight tonight -Isaac said.

-Don't worry I can fight in your place -Peter said with a cocky smile.

-We have to take down Kali quickly or the twins will get here and Deucalion will kill Allison's dad -Derek said.

-Wait, Allison you have to warn your father and keep an eye on him, just in case Deucalion goes earlier than expected -Scott said.

-Okay so me, Cora and Peter will take care of Kali, Scott you go with Allison and keep Deucalion away from her father -Derek ordered.

-Alright -Scott nodded.

Everyone left Derek's house and I went back home with Isaac, we were indeed nervous but if the plan goes just like we planned everything would be alright.

As soon as the night fell we were waiting for Stiles' call when Isaac's phone suddenly rang.

"Isaac hey Danny just texted me and told me he's taking care of Ethan... Lydia hasn't answered I think she might be busy... Derek, Cora and Peter are about to go find Kali..."