Risks

"So tonight's the full moon" I said letting out a sigh "Have you seen anything else since the party?" Scott asked intrigued "No" I shaked my head with an empty look "So a girl and a man hanging... one of them being ripped apart sounds nasty" Stiles said with a disgusted expression "Maybe because it is? Did I mention the gir looked like me... but I don't think it was me" I said worried looking at Stiles who looked scared.

-Like you? -Stiles said.

-Yes but with darker hair -I said.

-Cora... -Isaac said after a while.

-Cora? who's Cora? -I asked confused.

-Derek's sister -Scott said.

-And the man, who was the man? -Stiles asked.

-It was... Derek -I weakly said.

-We can't let Derek go alone then -Scott said.

-But that's what it's supposed to happen, for what we know Cora is still with Derek-

Isaac said before Scott got a call, his expression changed to scared, he picked up and after he hung up he took a deep breath before saying anything.

-It was Derek -Scott said as everyone looked at him.

-What? -Stiles said.

-Cora's gone -Scott said as Stiles looked at me.

-Great that's just, great -Stiles said.

-We need to think how taking her back -Scott said as the three of them left.

Lydia and Allison sat beside me "Where are they going now?" Lydia asked as I looked at her "Cora went missing... what I saw might become true" I said when Allison looked at me worried, Lydia rolled her eyes "Oh well... they might need a plan then" she said.

True, they need a plan but could it be enough?

----------------------------------ISAAC'S POV-----------------------------------

We quickly rushed to Derek's, he looked at us and let out a sigh "We need to save her" he said as soon as we got there "Don't worry we will" Scott said trying to calm Derek down. "Do you have any idea where she could be?" Stiles asked when Derek glanced at him "No, if I did I'd probably have gone already don't you think, Stiles?" he said as Stiles looked down "Sorry I was trying to help" he said when Scott took a deep breath to talk "Wait, Deucalion said last time that next time would be where everything began" he said when Derek opened his eyes "Where everything began? that means..." Stiles looked at him "Your house" he said as everyone nodded.

-We still need a plan -I said after awhile.

-You can't go alone Derek, Ellie said she saw you next to Cora as a prisioner, and that Deucalion killed you -Scott said.

-Is that so? Well I wasn't planning on going alone anyway -Derek said.

-Scott and I will go with you -I said.

-Alright... -Derek nodded.

-Stiles, you better tell Allison and Ellie to stay out of this, alright? -I said looking at Stiles.

-Y-yeah I will don't worry -he nodded.

After we finished the talk we all went home to prepare ourselves for the night. After a couple of hours it was about time to go find Cora, we told Allison and Ellie to stay with Stiles, they would keep in touch if anything happens. As soon as we got to Derek's old house we remained hidden. Derek entered the house by himself and Deucalion was there, standing as Cora was hanging from her arms with chains.