Awkward.

Justin's P.O.V

I walked back into the other room and there all staring at me. What have I don't now?

I say;Guys,what have I done?!

Ryan starts to say;we he..a..

But Lucy cuts him off and winks at Ryan and Jemima giggled. Ryan and Jemima were sat next to each other getting close,so I went and sat by Lucy.

Justin;So guys,what do you want to do tonight?

Ryan;let's play games!

Jemima;what kind of games?

Justin;I don't know whatever you want. Actually first lets make pancakes.

We all get up and walk towards the kitchen. I don't even know how to make pancakes.

Justin;actually guys we have a problem,*giggles* I don't even know how to make pancakes!

Lucy;*laughs* well I do so got any flour,eggs,butter and milk?

I walk over to the cupboard and fridge and pull out all the right ingredients and she smiles at me.

Lucy's P.O.V

I still can't believe I'm here right now,making pancakes with Justin I mean I'm having such a good time i know everything about this boy stood in front of me and he knows nothing bout me? But he told his mum he was falling for me? What even? I needed to speak to Jemima privately and urgently! I will as soon as I've made the mix for these pancakes.

*10 minutes later*

Lucy;well you guys keep flipping these pancakes when me and Jemima pop to the toilet a second?

Justin;yeah sure,the toilets that way.

Jemima gave me a funny look I just tilted my head and started to walk and she followed. We walked into the bathroom.

Jemima;Hey,what's up?

Lucy;I just needed a bit of advice. What do you think Justin ment by,he's falling for me? I I I mean,what..how could he possibly? I'm that ugly,fat person who no one likes?

A tear starts to fall from my face,as Jemima pulls me into a gigantic bear hug.

Jemima;Lucy,don't be so silly! Your certainly not ugly and definitely not fat! Justin totally likes you!

Another tear falls trickles down my face.

Lucy;Thanks Jemima,and I think Ryan totally has it in for you to!

Jemima wipes the tears from my face and we walk back out.

Justin runs strait to me and hugs me and says;What's wrong beautiful?