Ready?

Lucy's P.O.V

We leave and set off to my house,I hope my mum said yes.

As we pulled up outside Jemima and Ryan were in the back. I told Justin to wake a second as I went to pre worn my mum it wasn't just me and Jemima coming in. She told me that was fine,so I ran back out to the car and got them all to come in.

As we went in we went and sat round the table to ask my mum a very important question.

Lucy:hey mum,I have something important to ask you?

Jane(mum);yes hunnie. Go ahead?

Lucy;Justin asked me to go on tour with him,please can I go?

Jane;of course hunnie.

Justin;thank you mrs jones.

Jane;call me Jane sweetie.

No ones P.O.V

Lucy jumps up from the table and says

Lucy;well k better go and start packing!

And runs up the stairs. You could hear the door to her room slam as she got in. Justin,Jemima and Ryan stayed down stairs and sat round the table with Jane.

It had been 20 minutes and Lucy still wasn't done.

Justin;I'm gonna go and check on Lucy,which way is her room?

Jane;straight up stairs to the left.

Justin;thanks.

Justin stand up from the table and exits he room going straight up the stairs and knocking on Lucy's door.

Lucy;who is it? Come in?

Justin walks In and says;it's only me.

Lucy was laying down on her bed so Justin went and led next to her.

Justin;hey baby.

Lucy;hey

Justin;have you got anything done?

Lucy;not really *giggles*

As Justin looks round the room to see his face plastered all over the walls on posters and laughs. Lucy looks embarresed.

Justin;wow. Is every belieber like this?

Lucy;every loyal one yes.

Justin roles over and kissed Lucy on the head while jumping up and standing at the end of the bed.

Justin;come on. You need to get something done.

Lucy;can you go in that cupboard by there and get the pink suitcase out please.

Justin walks over to the cupboard and pulls it out. When Lucy gets up off her bed and opens the draws to start to sort which clothes she wants to take.

When she was eventually packed Justin turned to her and intertwined there fingers and said;This is forever

Lucy;I love you Justin.

Justin;I love you too Lucy.

Justin planted a kiss on her lips while picking up her suitcase to carry down the stairs.

Lucy's P.O.V

It was time to go and I gave my mum a hug and she said

Jane;stay safe,keep in touch. I love you hunnie.

Lucy:I love you to mum.

I got into the car and waved good bye to my mum and Ryan and Jemima got in the car next to us. Justin handed me a pair or sunglasses and said..

Justin;here your going to need these. They prevent the flash from getting in your eyes and there's going to be a hell of a lot of those.

Lucy;what are you going to tell them?

Justin;what do you want to tell them?

Lucy;it doesn't bother me,I just want to do whats best for you.

Justin;well I'd rather tell them than be papped and them spread rumours about me. But not now. Maybe a few days or something,

Lucy;ok.

We started to go as we all did one final wave to my mum.

As we pulled up back the the bus. I could see lots of people with cameras and screaming fans.

Kenny came running from the bus and helped us out the car. Justin held me close.

Pap1;is this your new girl friend?

Pap2;are you in a relastion panic with this girl?

Ryan and Jemima walked up holding hands. Kenny cleared a Path and we were all back on the bus in no time. Kenny then jumped on and had my suitcase in hand.

Justin;are you sure your up for this?

Lucy;yes. As sure as sure could be.

Justin kissed me and then the door opened and scooter walked In.

Scooter;hey kid.

Justin;hey scooter.

Scooter;so Toronto next?

Justin;HOME!!

Scooter;calm down kid. We're not there yet.

Justin;Lucy live got to meet so many people.

Scooter;well I'm gonna leave you two. See you there.

Me and Jemima give Eachother a hug and Justin leaves the room for a second.

Jemima;hey,stay safe. See you soon. Don't forget to FaceTime me as soon as you get there. Love you.

Lucy;will do. See you real soon Jem. Love you.

Jemima&Ryan exit the bus. And it's just me justin and the driver left.

I walk into the bedroom to find Justin.

Lucy;hey they've gone.

Justin;jeff! We're all set to go.

The bus pulls out and heads off.

I look at Justin and smile.