Love?

Lucys P.O.V

I just woke up in a bed that wasnt mine but it was just me in it. All i could think that this was just a dream. No this couldnt have been a dream,but just yesterday i was a belieber waiting in the que to have my meet&greet with justin and now lying in his bed? I look down to see im also wearing his whte v-neck vest. I didnt care last night i was so tired i just needed sleep. I led there for a little while longer just thinking about what happened last night. He told me he loved me. Love? Thats not a word you should just be throwing round randomly. But what does this make us? Suddenly someone comes barging in the door and I look up to see Justins Beautiful face.

Justin;Morning beautiful,I didnt mean to wake you!

Lucy;You didnt ive just been laying here thinking about things.

*Justin closes the door and walks over to sit on the bed next to Lucy*

Justin;Is everything okay? Are you okay Lucy?

Lucy;I dont know Justin? What does this make us?...I mean or is this something youu do often?

Justin;Is that what you think of me?*giggles*

Lucy;Not just curious*winks*.

Justin;Well if you want to,do you want to be my girlfriend?

Justin jumps off the bed and then sings the whole of One Less Lonely Girl to me. Hes so cute.

Lucy;Justin,do you actually want to the world to see you with a ugly girl like me?

Justin wraps his arms around me

Justin;Lucy! Your the most beautiful girl in the world! dont be so stupid!

Lucy;What,I thought that was Beyonce?*winks*.

Justin;Well,you know shes se-cute.

We both laugh and jump up out of the bed.

Justins P.O.V

Lucy is so beautiful,I just want to spend the wrest off my life with her. I throw Over some joggers to Lucy of mine so she didnt have to wear the jeans with all blood over home and then she has a top with me on so its all okay. I leave her in the room to get changed the nurse said her wound wont heal for 5-7 days.,I cant believe those bitches did that to her. I walk out to the main seating area of the bus and Ryan and Jemima were in there but they didnt know i was there so as they went to kiss and just did a little whistle. They must be a couple to then.

Ryan is leaving tour for a week and then  coming back next week. Jemima can come along with her if she wants. I'm going to ask Lucy to come on tour with me for a few weeks. 

Lucy enters the room looking cute as ever in my joggers and she comes and sits herself next to me. I put my arm over her shoulder and kiss her head.

I turn around and make Ryan and Jemima come and sit down as i ask them about them all coming on tour.

Justin;So,I was thinking? Ryan i know your leaving tour tomorrow and coming back next week and when you do,Do you want to bring Jemima along? and Lucy do you want to tour with me for a few weeks?

Jemima and Ryan look at eachother and smile and i look at Justin and kiss him.

Lucy;Well i have to ask my mum first as I still live at her house i know im 18 but you know!*giggles*

Justin;Well how about I drop you back down there soon so you can ask,pack and get some fresh clothes on?

Lucy;Thank you Justin!