Challenge 1: Evidence was left behind~

[//Cover was edited by me:D\\]
So here we go, also this will be LadyNoir Chapter :D
Also my chapters will hardly be scenes or something from the show, I'll just make something up
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marinette/Ladybug POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Stop messing around!" I yelled at the black cat. He chuckled, "Why~?"
"Because we need to figure out who took this so called Alya!" I lied, knowing that Alya was my bestfriend. He sighed,"Yeah,Yeah,Yeah, whatever~" I shook my head in annoyance and looked for more clues.
My head snapped towards the glitchy TV and watched the news reporter and she said a few words before the channel switched to a girl with dark brown hair. "Now if you don't mind," she yelled at the screen. "These people known as Chat Noir and Ladybug need to be at the Eiffel Tower or else the biggest fan of Ladybug is saying Bye-Bye!" She laughed, Evily and  threw the camera and broke it. I groaned and started out the door. Chat followed me and gave me a smile. "WHAT!?" He shrugged and his smile faded. "Nothing..." He took his baton/pole and went traveled to the Eiffel Tower. My face held a frown and I felt bad. I sighed and grabbed my yoyo and also went to the Eiffel Tower.
After a good half hour of butt-kicking, i opened my yoyo and exterminated (idk lmao) the akuma. "Bye-Bye, little butterfly~!" I smiled and waved at the creature. My good friend, Korbyn sat there grabbing her head as if it were a headache and groaned, "Why am I here?!" I giggled before my miraculous started beeping. I turned to face Chat but he looked away. "Chat..." "what..." I sighed and hugged him. "I'm sorry for the way I acted earlier..." He didn't hug back instead he said, "Meet me here in your miraculous form at 9."
He left as soon as the words left his mouth, I waved to Korbyn and Alya before heading off to my home. I plopped down in my chair and started doing my homework. I was almost done until Tikki popped up. "Ne, Marinette, Chat is planning something~~" she grinned and flew around me. "Well...I-if he confesses I'm denying...I only like one person!" I smiled. I rested my chin on my hand and stared at all my pictures of Adrien and at my desktop. I squealed and jumped on my bed.
I was playing games when Tikki yelled, "MARINETTE ITS ALMOST 9! TRANSFORM!" I nodded quickly, as I forgot...again...
I transformed and used my yoyo to jump around Paris for about since I had time to spare. I arrived at the Eiffel Tower and saw Chat. "I CAME BEFOREE YOUUUU~" I laughed and he shook his head. "L-Ladybug...Your Eyes, Hair, personality is amazing and I do...I really do...I love you..." He grabbed my hands and looked my deep into my eyes.
I stuttered, "U-Uh.. I'm sorry..." I sighed. "I already have feelings for someone els-" o was cut off by the beeping of my miraculous earrings. I let go of his hands and reached for my yoyo to leave. But he grabbed my wrist and his soft lips pressed against mine. It was...passionate...His lips against mine and my lips against his. I tried to pull away but by then his arms were wrapped around my waist. My miraculous wore off and I transformed to my regular self. His miraculous beeped too and he transformed back. My eyes widened and stared at him.
"A-Adrien..?"
He smiled and got on one knee.
He kissed my hand and stood up and smiled.
I smiled back and our noses touched.
"Hello, My Lady~"