Chapter 5:Just Getting Started!

Koshi Tetsuya

We entered the large school, everything was..different. It doesn't feel right entering a place that you haven't been too before.

I'll just have to adapt too it. Ugh, it might tough. Feels like I'm getting transfered here.

"So, why didn't we have the practice match at our school instead of there's?"

Questions just all the questions. "Well Koshi...we don't know. Coach assigned this, and she doesn't really tells us about this stuff."

So it was Coach Riku's idea eh? Why?! I was literally crying inside. "Oh." Was all I responded with, yes that's it.

We entered the gymnasium, and the new atmosphere blew me away. Whoa..this gym looks way cooler than ours.

Kaijo was already on the court practicing. Thinking about it you'd think you wouldn't need to practice. Knowing one thing about Ryota is that, he is a copycat or as I call him the move stealer.

Nah, sounds lame. Let's come up with something better. The faker? Nah, boy who is a wanna be to moves because he is a skrub at basketball? Oh yeah!

Team Seirin is gonna wipe the floor with Kaijo!

Kaijo is wiping the floor with Seirin. Okay there might've been a slight turn of events.

One, HE IS A DAMN COPY CAT! That's all you need to know. And I'm benched, like dafuq bro?

"Caaaan I join the match or nah?" I pleaded Coach Riku, like literally I got on the floor and pleaded.

After a while, I was finally put in the game. We finally caught up, but it was mostly the others.

I have to try my best not to look Kuroko in the eyes, else I'm gonna go super sonic speed and dunk it on the opposing side.

Then sadly get put on the bench for exhaustion. That is pretty much my only down fall if it ever came to a match.

Taking a look to the side, I saw Kise and Kagami going head to head as Ryota speeded towards our basket. Quickly running over, watching Kise easily dodge his defenses.

I step in front of him stealing the ball and dashed to the other side.Two other players stopped me. You really think you got me didn't you?

Quickly looking around I see Kuroko. Avoiding eye contact I pass the ball to him and dash past the two on defense.

The ball comes flying in my direction and I grab it and jump. Just when I thought I got it Blondie comes up and smacks the ball out of my hand. You little...

I decided to let the tiger out. When I landed I quickly dashed after him. Your not getting away.

Kagami appeared before him and took the ball and ran back, passing the ball to Kuroko. Tetsu launched the towards the hoop, what...wait it's an alley-oop!

Kagami jumped up, turned around and slammed the ball into the hoop with force.

I grabbed the ball next and ran, Kise appearing next to me almost immediately. Well looks like I'm gonna need to use it. I shot a quick glance at Tetsu making eye contact and ran forward dodging everyone in my path.

When ever I use this I'm unstoppable, at least for now I guess. I jumped up and dunked it. Landing I felt the exhaustion kick in.

Unfortunately I had sit out again but I didn't care really. Seirin is just getting started.

If you enjoyed vote, comment and/or share. See ya in the next chapter ^_^