PART 3

PART 3 Love At First Sight

~*~ Adrianna's POV~*~

Me: WAIT, Austin. What about my mom? She CAN'T go back there with him there.

Austin: call her. Tell her my address and when she gets off of work tell her to come to my house.

Me: ok

I felt my pockets and I couldn't find my phone. Dammit, I left it at my house.

Me: I left it at my house.

Austin: here *handed me his phone* call her.

Me: thank you Austin, for everything.

I called her. It rang, rang, rang, and rang. I started sobbing.

Me: AUSTIN SHE'S NOT ANSWERING! WE HAVE TO GO BACK.

Austin: calm down. She's probably just busy. I'm not taking you back there. Look at you. Your nose is bleeding, your cheek is bruised, and you have a black eye.

We pulled into his driveway.

Me: Austin look at me. I can't see your mom like this. 

Austin: don't worry she isn't home.

He got out of the car and walked over to my door. He opened it and took my hand. We walked into his house and his mom greeted us, along with his mema.

Me: Austin *i whispered* I thought they weren't home. You CAN'T tell them..*started crying again*

Mama: sweetie, what happened? 

She walked over to me and put her arms around me.

Austin: Adrianna go up to my room and wait there for me. It's the third door on the right.

I nod my head, let go of his hand, and walk upstairs.

~*~ Austin's POV~*~

Mama: Austin, what happened to her?

Me: she doesn't want me to tell you. Don't worry I got her taken care of. Mom, I love her. 

With that I left and went up to my room. I opened the door and sat next to Adrianna on my bed. I put my arms around her and pulled her close.

Adrianna: when you told my dad you were my boyfriend were you pretending?

Me: well I wish I didn't have to. So will you be my girlfriend?

Adrianna: of course.

I looked at her, pushed a piece of her hair out of her eyes, and slowly leaned in. She leaned in to and our lips finally met. It was just a short kiss but it was amazing. She smiled.

Me: you can go get a shower if you want to

Adrianna: ok *gave me a quick kiss* I'll be right back. If my mom calls please please answer.

I sat there waiting for either Adrianna, or her mom to call. Well Adrianna came first. She came out with just a towel on. I smirked at her.

Adrianna: *blushed* um I have no clothes to put on haha.

I grabbed her a shirt and my really tight sweatpants. She went back to the bathroom. When she came back she looked so cute in my clothes.

Adrianna: thanks for the clothes 

Me: you're welcome. 

Then her phone started to ring. She nearly fell over.

Me: mom!! YOU CAN'T GO BACK TO THE HOUSE.

Mom: why, I'm walking up the steps right now.

Me: TRUST ME. DO NOT GO IN THE HOUSE. IM NOT HOME, BUT DAD IS.

And then I heard a scream through the phone and then it hung up.