PART 31

Part 31 Love At First Sight

~Adrianna's POV~

We walked and talked everything over. I'm still not getting through my head that it was all Austin's mom. She did it. I can't even.
Austin: you know I am sorry.
Me: for what?
Austin: my mom..
Me: Austin, you know it wasn't your fault. You shouldn't be apologizing. You didn't do anything.
Austin: it just feels like my fault
I stopped him, got on my tip toes, and kissed him with so much passion. When we pulled away we both smiled. We were walking back to our house.
Me: so are you still gonna get my stuff and bring it back to the house.
Austin: yes if that's what you want to do.
Me: ok thanks you're the best.
Austin: no you're the best
Me: hahaha we are going to have this argument
Austin: haha I thought it would be cute!
Me: Hha no. So when do we go on tour?
Austin: in like 5days.
Me: are you excited?!
Austin: not really?
Me: are you kidding me?!
Austin: yes haha. I'm soo freaking excited!
Me: show long is the tour?
Austin: about a year.
Me: AHH Yee! I'm sooo excited
Austin: me too!
We finally arrived at our house. As soon as we got there he left to get the stuff. I'm starving and we have no food. Ugh. I decided to order us some pizza. Austin came back but he didn't bring in the suitcases yet, he just left them in the car.
Me: I got us some pizza! *i yelled as he was going to get the suitcases*
Austin: AHH YEE! I'm gonna get the suitcases later then.
He came running in and grabbed a piece of pizza.
Austin: omg I could eat pizza every day for the rest of my life.
Me: haha you're so weird! So what did your mom say?
Austin: haha I know. She said nothing except she was sorry. But I didn't say anything.
Me: Austin...she already lost her husband, don't make her lose you too. Over me.
Austin: how could I forgive her?
Me: i dont know Austin but I really feel like you should. I could be mad for the both of us.
Austin: alright baby if that's what you want. I really do miss her.
He then brought in all the suitcases.
Me: alright I'll unpack everything I want you to go and talk to your mom.
He just shook his head and left.

~Austin's POV~

I do agree with Adrianna. I mean I don't want my mom to be all alone. I still love her. I walked in my house and she was sitting on the couch crying.
Me: mom?
Mama: Austin?!
Me: yeah. Look I'm never going to be able to forget what you did, but I forgive you. I love you and I don't want you to be alone.
Mama: *got up and ran over to me to hug me* what about Adrianna?
Me: I don't think she is going to be that easy. But she agreed to let you come on tour. After all you are my mom and I love you.
Mama: I love you too Austin! So much. I really am truly sorry!
Me: I know mom, I know
It feels so good to have her back in my life and not be fighting. What she did was horrible and I know that. But what can I say? I'm a softy.

~*~ I decided not to end this part with drama. Thanks for reading<33 ~*~