Chapter 1:

A/N: Guys this is my first book and there r goin to be a lot of grammatical mistakes and stuff. Plzz adjust with me and forgive me for the mistakes.The book will be from both the male and female lead's POV.  Enjoy the book.

**********

Aaliya's POV:

I woke up to the loud sound of Aazan, which could be heard clearly in my room. It was 5 in the morning. As usual I got up and got dressed, all set to go to the masjid without telling anyone, after making breakfast for the whole of my family.

I, Aaliya Gulam Haider, live in the well known city of lakes, Bhopal, with my family which consists of my ammi - Shabana Haider, my abbu – Gulam Haider and my sister - Aayat. I am the first and most pampered child of my parents but also the most obedient and religious. My family has always supported and loved me no matter what and there is no one who matters to me more than them. Lost in my thoughts I don't realize when I reach the masjid.

Walking up the stairs of the masjid, I can barely process the changes that are happening in my life recently. Today a family are coming to see me for marriage of their son. In the 24 years of my life, living in the security of my parents and my house, I haven't known much of the outside world. 'Marriage' sounds like a big responsibility on my shoulders and I doubt that I'll be able to manage it but I just hope for the best to happen.

Starting my prayer, I ask Allah to bring prosperity and happiness in the lives of my loved ones especially my Usman mamu, my ammi's elder brother and my most beloved uncle who lives in Mumbai with his wife, Suraiya mami and his two sons, Faahad and Zain.

Zain and I are childhood enemies. We never get along as once he stuck a chewing gum in my hair due to which I had to cut my long hair very short, but I never let people go like that. I stuck a gum in the chair that he sat in and when Usman mamu picked him up his pants came off. He was the centre of all jokes for weeks and we started loathing each other after that.

So Allah, this is for the others. Now lets talk about me, ammi says that my life is going to change. I'm soon going to meet my Prince Charming and I know that you will choose the best guy for your beloved girl.

As I step out of the dargah, my phone rings. I look to see that its Ammi. Ammi never calls me at this time even though she dosen't know where I am she usually dosent care because I go back home at time for breakfast and she trusts me that I will never do anything wrong, then why is she calling today?

Ya Allah! Am I forgetting something important?

"Hello"

"AALIYA!! WHERE ARE YOU? ZEESHAN AND HIS FAMILY ARE HERE TO SEE YOU AND HAVE BEEN WAITING SINCE THE PAST HALF AN HOUR. I WANT YOU AT HOME IMMEDIATELY."

Ammi said all this in just one breath. It would have been hilarious normally but at the time the situation was very serious to laugh at these things.

Ya Allah! How can I forget that I had to reach home before 7 am to meet the guy I'm probably getting married to and his family. I rush to my cycle and start driving home as fast as I can. I hope that I don't mess up things as I always tend to. Ya khuda! Why does this always happen with me ?

With thoughts such as these of how I'm going to face Zeeshan and his family after this all mess crossing my mind, I reached home at 8.45 am, an hour later, the usual time it takes me to reach home from the masjid. I rushed inside to find no guests, just my family members cleaning up the remanents of the food and drinks that must have been served to the guests. Ammi comes out from the kitchen, she seems quite upset with my behaviour but doesn't say anything. Finally after eagerly waiting for my ammi to say something to me, abbu and Aayat come out to greet me. Aayat hugs me and tells me that the marriage has been confirmed and my parents finally smile at me. Ammi comes and envelopes me into a warn hug and Aayat joins in. Abbu also comes and hugs all of us. A perfect happy family.