Chapter 7:

Zain's POV:

           I watched as both fufa and fufi's face paled. They looked at each other helplessly and my heart broke seeing them like this. How can this people be so insensitive, can't they see their problems.

"Ok we will give you the money. Please just give us some time." Fufa said finally turning to face Zeeshan's parents.

I went away from there when I saw Zeeshan's dad smirk. How cheap. I went to the kitchen and made the only thing I know how to make, tea.

I went out in the hall after fifteen minutes and found fufs sitting out in the hall staring at nothing in particular. I went and stood beside her with the cup of tea in my outstretched hand. After a minute fufs saw me standing there and took the cup from my hands.

"Drink the tea. I made it." I told fufs and she turned towards me with a smile taking a sip from the cup.

"You know fufs, whenever any of my friends are stressed they always drink tea made by me." I said getting to the point and watched as fufs choked on her tea and looked at me.

"S-stressed? I'm not stressed Zain." She said laughing a bit to hide being caught.

"20 lakhs ha?" I asked and watched as her face paled a bit. "That's a very big amount fufs and that people are very wrong to ask so much money from you'll. I mean who does that."

"Everyone does Zain and I bet you will too when you get married." Fufs said smiling at me.

Married?? ME?? That's never gonna happen.

"Oh please fufs! I never would do any such thing. In fact, I will never even get married." I grumbled and fufs laughed at me.

"Oh Zain! Everyone says that and finally all end up getting married. I'm experienced." She said.

"Whatever fufs. The point is that I'm going to help you with this money problem." I watched as she took a breath to argue with me but I quickly said "no more arguing fufs, it won't work. I'm helping and that's final." With that I got up and left.

A few hours later...

I just love my Dad! I called him a few hours ago and told him the whole problem and here I am now standing with 7 lakh rupees in my hands that will solve all of fufs problems.

I quickly went downstairs and towards the kitchen where I was sure fufs would be.

And of course I'm always right.

I sneaked up on her and suddenly held the packet of money up. She jumped a little in fright but then calmed down and turned towards me looking at me in confusion.

"What is this Zain beta?"

"It's the solution to all your problems fufs. Here are 7 lakh rupees." I said smiling widely at her but she frowned at me.

"Zain did you tell Usman bhaijaan everything?"

"No fufs I just messaged him that Aaliya's engagement is going to happen and dad sent me this. He's so smart, isn't he?" I said smiling even though I was lying to her but I couldn't help it as lying came to me naturally.

"Thank you so much Zain beta." She said kissing my forehead.

"No problem fufs, I'm always there if you need anything." I said and left her to do her work in the kitchen.

I made my way to Aaliya's room. I was fed up with this Zeeshan Drama. I wanted to tell her that I'm Zain Usman Abdullah and I had the perfect plan to tell her this.

I knocked on the door and it opened a few minutes later.

I looked at Aaliya in the same pink suit as this morning and was mesmerized all over again. I don't know what's wrong with me but I have started finding her really pretty.