Chapter 4:

Zain's POV:

            Is she mad?    What is her problem?   I think she needs a check-up at the mental hospital?   

With weird thoughts like these revolving around in my mind, I entered the living room. I just couldn't understand Aaliya's behaviour. Firstly, in Sunder Mahal when I asked her about the money, she blushed and ran away and now she was so shocked to see me in her house as if I was here to kill her. Seeing her behaviour I wish I could.

I instantly regretted even thinking about killing Aaliya. I don't know what, but I kinda had a connection with this girl. A connection that was not easy to figure and maybe will never be.

"Zain...... are u alright bro? You seem to be lost since the time you ran from that bus." Rizwan broke my line of thought.

"Ya dude! I'm fyn.. its just some thoughts I'm having about ....."I trailed off. Was it the right time to tell Rizwan about the thoughts I was having about Aaliya since I met her? I thought better of it.

"It's just... nothing Rizwan.... Come lets eat, I'm starving." I say as I start for the dining table.

"Its about Aaliya, isn't it." I stop dead in my tracks and not daring to turn around to face Rizwan. "Zain I know you very well and I know that you feel something about this Aaliya which you haven't figured out. I won't interfere but if you need me anytime, I'm here for you always."

Hugging Rizwan, I thank god for blessing me with such a good friend.

"Now come let's eat." I say.

Few minutes later......

           "So Zain I told you everything about our lives now you tell us all about your life in the past 12 years, we are extremely eager to hear about your adventures."

Of course fufs... I will tell you everything but you'll have to wait a bit for that." I say with a mouthful of food. "By the way fufs, this food is extremely delicious... I feel like kissing your hands for making such an awesome lunch."

Well Zain sorry to interrupt you but..... these delicacies are made by Aaliya not Shabana." Badi fufi interjected.

"What A..Aaliya made this food?" I say making a fool of myself in front of everyone. Everyone burst out laughing at my stammering.

"Ohk I am thinking about organizing a New Year party this year here in Bhopal. It's gonna be a cruise party with people wearing masks and Zeeshan will be the special guest. I think this is the first cruise party in Bhopal. It's gonna be epic."

"That's a fabulous idea bhaijaan." said an excited Sana. "I'm going to inform this to the others."

I noticed a shadow covering my face and I looked up to see Aaliya standing behind a divider in the dining room and was staring at me intently. She caught me looking at her and suddenly turned away blushing.

She turned after a while and started giving me signs. What is she trying to do? I understood in a while that she was calling me up on the terrace, but why?

"Is she giving that weird signs to you?" Rizwan whispered in my ear startling me.

"I think so... but I can't understand why is has been acting so weird since we have met... We were like bitter enemies." I replied. I looked around but Aaliya was nowhere to be seen just then my phone rang. It's mom. God! I haven't talked to her since a week. Picking up the phone I went outside the house to talk to her.

Aaliya's POV:

      Mission Accomplished!!!! Proudly I came up at the terrace where Aayat and all my other cousins were waiting for Zeeshan to arrive. 5 minutes have passed.