Chapter 6:

Aaliya's POV:

Everyone was looking blankly at me when ammi asked,

"What solution Aaliya?" as all activity in the house had ceased and everyone was looking at me.

"I can make rice khirr for Zeeshan's parents and you know only I know how to make it." I said to ammi.

"That's an excellent idea Aaliya. Thank you beta you saved us from a big problem today. Okay everyone lets return to our respective works while Aaliya makes the khirr." Ammi said and with a huge smile on their face she left the kitchen and so did everyone else.

I started making the khirr and after a while I heard the guests enter the house.

There was a lot of chaos in the hall but I was oblivious to it all as I was thinking about Zeeshan. I don't know what he must be doing. Maybe he is still asleep.

The aroma of the khirr filled the room and whole of the house as ammi came inside and praised me a lot for the khirr.

I hope Zeeshan comes down so that once he too can taste the khirr I made before I serve it to his parents. Maybe he can tell me the flaws so I can correct for his parents to love the khirr.

Zain's POV:

I woke up at 8 am this morning, that's early considering the time I slept yesterday.

I looked around and saw Rizwan still sleeping.

"Rizwan, get up." I said sleepy

"Ya babe, just a sec." he said smiling as he took my hand and held it tight still sleeping.

Uff! Rizwan and his stupid dreams of his stupid girlfriends. God! What should I do of this guy.

"RIZWAN! GET UP NOW." I shouted and Rizwan sat up straight in shock.

"Dude! You scared me, see the time yaar it's just 8 in the morning. Have some curtsy to wake me up properly. You just ruined a fabulous dream of mine." He said as he lay again to sleep.

"GET UP." I shouted again "If you will think of me as some of your girlfriend and hold my hand and cuddle to me in your sleep, I'll surely wake you up like this." I said with annoyed.

"Whatever! Just let me sleep as of now. I'm damn tired." He said and dozed off.

Just then I got an idea. Smiling wickedly, I went to the bathroom and got a bucket full of water. I came to the bed and splashed it on Rizwan, right on his face.

In a second he sat up straight, looking around and groaned when he saw me smiling at him.

"Why Zain? Why? Why do you have to always do this with me?" he asked in agony.

"Sorry dude but you know you have to help me in my work out by counting my push-ups as always. So get up and get ready to help me out." I said and started getting ready for my work out.

In no time I was down on the floor doing my push-ups while Rizwan counted it.

"Ohk Zain... Start. 1...2...3...4........20...21...23...25.....30...31" As I was about to do my next push-up I smelt a very delicious smell coming from the kitchen.

Khirr! It is khirr. I am very sure its khirr as it is my favourite sweet dish. Forgetting about my work out I got up and started my trip towards the kitchen.

"ZAIN...ZAIN WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" I heard Rizwan scream from behind but I was running towards the kitchen.

Probably fufs was making the khirr, but why? I reached the hall and got my answer. Zeeshan's parents were sitting there with the whole of my family. I ran into the hall oblivious to their presence when I stopped abruptly and did a salaam and left.