Chapter 5

At this point, you are probably wondering about the doctor.

For you're information, The reason that her parents don't do it, even though they are both majors in the subject, is becuase the monsters connect better with people their own age. That is why Mikey, 15, Victoria, 13, Stephen and Willy, 12, and Frankie, 8, are under the care of a 12 year-old.

For the next 2 weeks, the monster's routinue was as follows.

Get-up at 7:30, Breakfest at 8, Train for 8 to 11:45, Lunch 11:45 to 12:30, Train 12:30 to 4, Break 4 to 4:15, Chores 4:15 to 5, Dinner at 5 to 5:30, Train 5:30 to 7:45, Relaxation 7:45 to 8:45, Get ready for bed 8:45 to 9, Bed at 9. On every Friday they would get the day off to do what ever. This was Willy's first Friday at the RTM Clinic.

'' So, you have weekly meetings on Friday's so we can do what ever we want?'' Willy asked.

''Yep.'' Dr. Hoffman replied.

''And you guys always practice your band, The Freaks, every Friday because you have time, and you need a dude singer.''

''Yep.'' Vic said.

''Well I guess I didn't get much of a choice. I'll do it.''

''Yeah!" Vic yelled with her fists in the air.

''Ok well good luck with that. I got to get going.'' Dr.Hoffman said. Then she gave Stephen a kiss on the cheek and Frankie a kiss on the head, and she was out the door.

''Come on dude, she should be gone.'' Stephen said about 5 minuutes after Dr. Hoffman had left.

''Where are you going? I thought we were going to band practice.'' Willy said confused.

'' Dude, we always sneak out on Fridays before we do band practice. Come on.'' Mikey said as they were leaving. Willy shrugged and followed. They walked about 7 blocks before they stopped.

''Here we are, ok men, fan out.'' Vic said. Mikey went to the nearby jewelry store and started hacking the code. Vic went into the forest to hunt. Stephen started spray painting the nearby aprtment walls. Frankie leaped into a community pool and started doing laps.

''Come on dude. There's a Crustymart over there.'' Stephen said when he saw Willy just standing there.

''But my training.''

''Dude. It's cheat day. No ones there anyway.''

Despite what his mind was telling him, Willy broke into the Crustymart and started devoring the the fro-yo.

''Stop!'' a voice said as Willy continued onto the Crustyburgers. He just froze. All of a sudden there was a loud bang (Which hurts even more with wolf ears) and he had a searing pain in his right shouder. He cried out in pain (Which sounds very similar to a wolf howl), thus frighting the night watcher, and he ran away. Willy crumpled to the ground. Seconds later, the rest of the monsters were right there beside him.

''How yyou know hhhurt?'' He mumbled.

''It's a chip that was put into us the first night at the clinic. Come on, let's get you to a hospital.'' Frankie said as Stepen and Mikey picked Willy up and started walking to the window. When they got outside, a van screeched in front of the Crustymart.

''Get in!'' the driver called. They managed to get Willy in and started speeding towards town.

''Who are you?'' Vic asked as Willy started losing conciousness. He didn't hear an awnser but he heard the monsters' gasp.

''How did you know we were here and that Willy was hurt?'' Mikey said as the driver took a sharp turn on Main Street.

''Same way you did.'' an oddly familar voice said. '' Except I have a tracking device.''

''What if Willy dies in the car before we get to the hospital?" Frankie asked.

The last thing that Willy heard before he blacked out was Dr. Hoffman saying,'' If he dies in the van, you guys will soon join him.''