Chapter 10

Chapter 10!!!!! Woo-hooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------

"So what song are we going to do for the Halloween Party?" Willy asked.

The Doctor, Lylia, and the band where all cleaning up the gym. We were cleaning it up for our annul Halloween Party. It is always a success. It's a three dollar enter fee. It's how we get funds.

"What do you mean?" Vic asks. "Don't we have enough?"

"We don't have a good finale song." Frankie says.

"Hey, why don't you sing that song your always humming?" Lylia says to McKayla.

She just bites her lip. "I donno." she says and looks around. She shakes her head. "I'm not much of a singer."

"Come on," Stephen says, "You sing all the time."

"Yeah, but I don't sing in front of people." She says. "Everyone sings, but not everybody sings in front of people."

"But, Kay," Mike says, "You're a great singer."

She just rolls her eyes. We all start telling her and she shakes her head.

"All right, all RIGHT! If I sing the song, will you all just stop?"

"Yes!" We all say.

She sighs at begins

"I hold on so nervously, to me and my drink, I wish it was cooling me." McKayla scoffs. *This is stupid.* She thinks. "This club has got to be the most prentenous thing, and I feel awkward as I should. But I'm still imagining, a dark lit place, A special place to be place." She sings and start moving stuff around again. She's still singing, and now they're all just following her around. "Well, I'm not paralyzed, but I seemed to be struck by you, I want to make you move, becuase you're standing still, If your body matches what your eyes can do you'll probably move right through, me on my way to you." She sings finishing the slightly heavy rock song. They all just look at her.

"You have to sing that song." Willy says. The rest of them just nod. She sighs and looks up. "Alright but on one condition." McKayla says. They all look at her. Stephen says, "Anything. What is it?" She smiles. "I don't to set this whole thing up by myself."

They all smile and start working really fast. *It's a good thing too.* She thinks. *My arms were getting tired from the heavy box I was holding.*