Chapter 9

"Kayyyyyyyy!!!!! Tommorow is the 5th!!!!" The Doctor's friend Lylia says as they walk into the clinic. *The monsters must be in the back room.* McKayla thinks.

"Um, yeah it is. So?" McKayla says as they set their backpacks down next to her desk.

She just stops and stares at Mckayla like she killed the President.

"So?!?!? So, thats when The Book comes out!!!"

"Oh yeah, you have a book coming."

She just rolls her eyes. "You are so out of it." She says as the monsters come in. Vic and Willy come out, take one look at Lylia in her daisy-dukes, tank tops and converses, and Willy goes, "Awwwwoooo." and they both laugh. Frankie comes out next, goes up to her and asks,"Do you like potatoes?" Then, Mike comes out just in a towel, picks up Frankie, comes up to the two girls, says, "Hey, I'm Mike." and walks back.

McKayla laughd. "As you can tell, that would be the girl, the wolf, the kid, and the teen."

Just then, Stephen steps out. He looks all fancy for their date tonight, and Lylia notices.

"Oooooo! Whose the cutie?!" She says eyeing him up. He walks up to us and puts an arm around me.

"That would be my boyfriend, Stephen."

She looks at him and shrugs. "Eh, he's not that cute, I guess. Hi I'm Lylia, Mckayla's best friend." They shake hands and McKayla hears Vic whine.

"I thought I was your best friend."

Kay chuckles. "You both are."

Stephen looks at me. "What does that make me?"

She rolls my eyes. "A pain in the butt."

Kay goes back and changes into fancy clothes.

"Guys, I brought Lylia here to watch over you guys. We got to get going." Shr says as her and Stephen head out the door. She stops and turns around to look them in the eyes. "Oh and, please don't get shot this time. Ok?" McKayla turns around and heads out. The last thing she hears is Lylia shouting, "Shot? What does she mean shot?!?!?!?"

##########################################

Hey guys! Thanks for reading up to now! I've gotten a lot of reads! I hope you guys like it!

HEY!!!!!!! IMPORTANT!!!!!!!

I need ideas. Please comment! Kthnxbai!!!!