Panic rising

I have a surprise for you guys...hope you like it! Also sorry for the short chapter but to make it up for it....

The next day..

Evan's pov:

It was a rainy day. I like rainy days,even if it becomes dull and gray,it's peaceful,soothing even. It reminds me of a good book. The words trickling through you,calming you down,refreshing your dry road,showing more possibilities,more adventures. It also remind me of her..

I sigh deeply,thinking of her wasn't gonna get me anywhere. I can tell she's in pain yet I got my feelings all messed up. It wasn't right. and I shouldn't have said 'like' because...

I'm in love with her. Ever since I was in 7th grade. I don't know why but that day..that soothing rainy day...when I saw her smile at me,my heart skipped a beat and when I finally talked to her and got to know her..she was even more beautiful than anyone or anything that I've ever met or seen. In my eyes she's perfect,though that's impossible,she's perfectly imperfect. But was it stupid to fall for her,when she doesn't even like me like that?

I had earphones in my ears and I was listening to dark side by Kelly Clarkson. I don't know why,maybe because of the grey sky. As the words intensified I saw Ce walking towards my direction. She looked like a fairy nymph, her blue hair wild and free.

She'd normally be filled with hidden energy. No one notices but if you look in her eyes deep enough, they are full of energy just waiting to come out. Yet I always saw pain, so much of it and I couldn't help be curious. She was a mystery.

Right now, though I couldn't see the emotions she held in her eyes, the way she walked, upright, brimming with...not confidence but like a danger sign, like she wants to face the world. Cory stops her and I see a small smile tug on her lips.
I couldn't hear them but I see her nod and he leaves. She runs her hand through her hair and my heart beats faster at that one action.
I saw her eyes land on me. She tenses up. I could see the guilt in her eyes. She keeps on walking, she was this close to passing by me but I spoke first. "Hi Ce." She pauses. "Hey." She mumbles so I could only hear but I saw her eyes filled with relief. The Bell rings and it's time for class.

She leaves but I say the next lines with as much courage as I could muster. "I'm not giving up on you. Not yet. No matter how you are..I will hold on to you. And if you don't feel the same then..I'm gonna make you, Cecilia Kathy Jackson." I tell her. My palms were sweaty and I was nervous as hell.
I saw her eyes turn glassy, I saw a smile and before she turned around and left.
God...that was the hardest thing to do.

Classes were uneventful but I wasn't paying attention, all I could think about was her.

It was lunch and me and the rest were sitting on the table. "Hey Emily you know where Ce is? She should really come and sit with us sometimes." I say nonchalantly. I see shock on all of their faces.
"You're okay with her being here? Even though she acted so rudely. I mean. The way she told Tara off was so not her. She isn't like that." Emily ranted on and I raised my eyebrows. She never saw the wild way Ce is?

"So um...you're cool with her?" Kyle asks me and I grin,"well...I still like her."
Luke snickers,"man you are whipped." I roll my eyes, maybe I am.
"Oh what's this?" I turn to see Tara in a very tight dress.
"So you really like...that? Oh no honey. You need to get better taste and you don't have to force yourself in liking her..I mean it's happened before so it can happen again but just know..that she just acts all weak and timid. Don't let her fool you." She comes and sits next to me. "Now what you need. Is a date. With me. So let's go on Saturday to that new french restaurant. Daddy will pay." She leans close to me.
"Sorry Tara but I like Ce for who she is..not what she's pretending to be." I tell her straight in the face.
"Can't you see that she is fooling you?" She looks pissed.