A Fallen Angel of the Galaxy

"I hope you knowww!! I won't let gooo! I'll be your lifeline tonight!!" Abi dances around our apartment as we get ready to go back to my hometown. I grinned at my crazy friend. "Are you coming or not?" I chuckled as she crashes into me. 

"Yes I am!" We wait for the elevator.Troy-I mean Ry was already downstairs. *cough cough*

We hoped out the elevator as we reached the ground floor. "See ya Oliver!" We said to the doorman who waved at us and held the door open as we rushed outside. We sat in the Uber with Ry and as soon as we did and the ca began to drive,"Boss" by fifth harmony started to play and we went nuts. 

*************

"Abi! Come on! The car's already here. Ry's waiting for us." I said and a second later,Abi comes out of the public restroom. "I know you're excited to meet your lover boy again but stop whining like a puppy waiting for her master,unless you guys like to play it like that then I won't judge." She said as she chewed her gum and went scrolled through her phone.

I pulled on her arm as we went and smiled at Ry as he stood next to my dad. I let go of her arm and run into my dad who chuckled and hugged me, "You've gotten taller. You look so different that I couldn't even recognize you." He told me as he patted my head. I was getting excited and by the look my dad was giving me,he didn't like my ear piercings so I went to the car. "Let's go! Let's go!" I waved at them to follow. 

"Alright crazy person!" Abigail commented as she chuckled and we drove off. It was hard to stay still. I was home!! Ry,knowing us,turned on the radio and 'Same Old Love' started to play. We grinned and sand at the top of our lungs,dancing in our seats. 

*******

I literally jumped out of the car and ran inside my house which had just opened and my mom was there. I gave her a big hug and she hugged me back,stating at how much she had missed me and how much I had changed. 

"Cece!" I was then tackled by the gorilla pixie and lucky for me,I didn't fall. I held my best friend close to me. And noticed a bump against my stomach. A small bump. I kept hugging her but my eyes were full of confusion. 

I pulled away and looked at her stomach,there sure was a bump there. "Em? Did you get an alien parasite inside your stomach?" 

Em and Abi face palmed at the same time. "This girl.." Abigail murmured,Em noticed her and smiled widely at her. She went and hugged her. "So you're the one Ce talks about! Nice to meet you. I'm Emerald and,"she put her hand on her stomach,"this is my boyfriend's and my child. Also Ce's godchild." I froze as I looked at her stomach and then at her. I looked to see Luke coming towards us. I go into the house,to the closet and got out my wooden bat. I ran out with it in my hands. Luke looked terrified as he started to run away from him. He screamed his high pitched scream as I swung it. We ran along the road and back and he fell onto the grass o my lawn,out of breath. I didn't hit him,I just dropped the bat next to him and went to hug my pregnant best friend. 

I squealed,"Holy shit! That is so amazing! I get to be a Godmother!" She was surprised but just laughed at me and held me close. "What?! Why the hell did you chase me around the neighborhood?!" Luke got up and gave me an annoyed look. I laughed and jumped on him,crushing him. It was sudden and strange but I was happy for them. 

"But wait? You got her pregos but you ain't marrying her? If you bailing I'm gonna.." Em showed her left hand and I saw a diamond ring. I squealed. "Why didn't you tell me you dumbasses?!" I was squealing alot wasn't I?

"We wanted it to be a surprise."Em said as Luke came to wrap an arm around her,giving her a look of utter affection. I  smiled sweetly at those two. They deserved it,for all that they've been through. 

Then the person I really wanted to meet popped into my head. "Where's Evan?" I asked,rather eager. Both of them grinned,"He's taking a shower at your house,He sorta got soaked in hot coffee so.." I looked at them with alarm. 

"Oh come on! I wanna meet this hot lover boy already! Do you know how many nights we've stayed up just to talk about him?" Abi complained. Ry came and told us that our suitcase were in our rooms. It wasn't much actually,we are staying here for a few months but we didn't want to make a big deal about it since we'll be coming back so a lot of the stuff are still in New York.

I was getting really nervous and excited. I decided to go upstairs,to my room and I did so. I took off my shirt,underneath was a sports bra since I was more comfortable in that now and I was looking through my old closet that still had a few clothes left.

But then,the door to my bathroom opened and I whipped my head towards it to see the most gorgeous sight of all. 

Evan was there,in nothing but a towel,with his hair wet as he stared at me with a dumbfound expression. His eyes raked my body and I did the same,his body was fitter yet still lean. But then my eyes went to his face. What caught my attention was the glasses he had on. They were black framed and for whatever reason,it made him even hotter. My heart raced as he looked at me in a dazed expression. My body felt hot and I wanted to touch him so bad.

Evan took off his glasses and then blinked,as if to believe that it was an illusion. He put the glasses on the nightstand but continued to stare. I then realised that I was in a bra but I didn't care. His eyes went from my dyed hair,to my ear piercings,to the belly button piercing and then to the necklace around my neck.

His parted red lips,turned into a grin as he ran to me and pulled me flush against his naked chest. He then picked me up and twirled us around, I laughed as he put me down and kissed me all over my face. "You're back! And you look like the most gorgeous thing on this earth." He said as he put his forehead against mine. 

I laughed and nuzzled my face into his neck,breathing in his scent. "I missed you," I mumbled quietly,suddenly feeling really shy. He took a deep breathe and groaned,"I missed you too,Cherrylips." He said the word I've missed so much. The special nickname that only he could call me and no one else.

The door opened and we froze but relaxed as we saw it was just Kyle. "I knew you'd be up to no good. Hey Silly bunny." He grinned at me,"I see you have a very hot looking friend. Is she single?" I rolled my eyes. "You're out of her league,dumbass." I put a hand on my hip and gave him a sassy look. He looked at my body and whistled lowly. "Man,I wish I went for you when we were younger." Evan glared at him but Kyle brushed it off,sticking his tongue out. Evan did the same and I saw something shining...

I came in front of Evan's face while his tongue was out and I saw it again. "You got a tongue piercing?!" I gawked at it as Evan kept his tongue out. His eyes were mischievous,he wasn't innocent Evan anymore. 

"Yup,do you like it?" I mean..it was hot,that's for sure and it made me want to kiss him even more. I nodded quickly and he slipped his tongue back in. "Good." He kissed my forehead as he made his way to the bathroom,probably to change into clothes and not stay in a towel but to be honest,I wasn't complaining. 

I gasped when I noticed the black ink on his back. I stared at it,my mouth hung open. There was a black long feathery wing on the right side of his back,it looked like he actually had it,the way it was detailed and the way it covered the whole right side of his back. On the left side,on the shoulder blade,was a flurry of stars,also black inked. I wasn't close enough to see the details but even from afar,it looked majestic. He was like a fallen angel. A fallen angel of the galaxy.

That was the only thought that went through my mind as I looked at his back. Even Patch couldn't compete with him at this point. He smirked at me and winked cheekily before slamming the bathroom door shut. 

"He got that tongue piercing because he lost a bet when we were drunk." Kyle added nonchalantly as my mouth stayed open. He closed my mouth. " You can ask him about the tattoo yourself. And yes,I know what you're thinking. How the hell did he go from being cute and innocent to devilishly hot? i have no fucking clue.

No,Evan was still cute but now he was a mixture of hot and cute. He was devilishly cute which makes him hot. If that makes any sense.