My Gem

Cuteness>Hotness...

I stretched my arms as I looked around at the very familiar beach that I couldn't see because of the dark a few days ago. Yes,I was back. Back to where my best memories were,back to where my nightmares began,back to where I screamed out into the sea,howling my pain out.

But this time,I had my friends and family with me. They were all with me,right next to me. And I wasn't scared. I was here again,like I always was when summer came. I was here to make more memories. Happy ones,the ones that I want to carry for as long as I live.

Arms came around my waist and I was pulled back against Evan's chest. "I love holding you like this." I smiled and snuggled against him,only to realise that he was shirtless. A blush creeped onto my face He's been effecting me more and more everyday. But it was good. He made me feel alive.

He chuckled lowly. Is it just me or has his voice gotten huskier and why does he look so much more...hotter? It felt like our bodies and hearts have been missing each other and now that we are back together,they don't want us to let each other go.

I turned in his arms and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Have I ever told you that I have the cutest boyfriend in existence?" I grinned widely as his eyebrows furrow. He gestured to his half naked self. "You call this cute?" He then proceeded to make a pout. I laughed harder,leaning against him. I pinched his cheek,but slowly moved my hand on his chest,all the way to his torso,I loved how he shivered slightly. I have an affect on him,just like he has an affect on me.

"Hmm,but a person can be both cute and sexy at the same time,though it's rare. You,my love,are that very rare person." I grinned at him. He smirked at me and gave me a slow kiss. "You just called me sexy." He said against my lips. I blushed and buried my face into his neck.

His laugh vibrated through my body and I couldn't help but feel my heart beat faster and faster. This was nice,this was perfect.

"Uh..h-hey Evan, um...Ce's sister wanted to talk to yo-us." Luke gave us a nervous look and I saw Em trying to hold in her laughter. Evan looked extremely worried and his worried increased as my sister appeared,in shorts and a blue shirt, not to mention the wooden bat that she was holding.

Her over-protective sisterness was in action. She didn't have time because of recent events but now she was gonna give the boys nightmares. She stepped closer towards us,her eyes narrowing. "Get your arms away from my baby sister and follow me,both of you."

They were so close to peeing their pants,so cute~

"Why do I have to come Mrs.Ce's sister ma'am sir." Luke said shakily. Sky looked him up and down. "Cause,Em's my sister now and you're her boyfriend. I'm just doing what any big sister should do. Teach them that if they mess with them,they mess with me. And you don't wanna mess with a big sister who has a bat and knows how to use it."

I snickered as Evan hid behind me,well he tried but he's still a lot taller. Both of them obeyed and followed my sister. Someone covered my eyes and I felt their breath on my neck. "Who is it?" I asked chirpily but I already knew. He let out a deep chuckle. "Hello angel. Where's your boyfriend off to?" He hummed our song under his breath,he's been doing that all the time and it always calmed me. Ry smiled sweetly as I turned swiftly. He was also around my height,it wasn't as if he was short,I was just tall. ( I googled it and Troye Sivan is 5'8 while Sean O'Donnell is 6'3) Evan was taller than him and I wondered if Ry would be taller if he wasn't in...a coma.

Yes,the gang members had beat him to a bloody pulp and left him in a street to die,however someone saw him and he was taken to a hospital. He was already in a coma and they kept him alive,it took him two years to wake up and yes,another year or so to not only to recover physically but mentally also. He stayed in the town that he was at for another year to get back to his feet. He didn't contact us and it made me mad but who am I kidding? I couldn't possibly stay mad at him,he had his reasons and I trusted him completely.