Chapter 3 : Nick Fury

Authors note
Fury is practically managing the Avengers but staying out of the public eye, also Felicity may or may have not loved a certain Grant Ward. Emphasis on the word 'loved'.
You may hate me now but they both have one thing in common, and... no Felicity is not a psychopath that works for Hydra .
But they both have grown up in Agencies and have some parental issues. But I'm not sure if she still loves him.
Hint! Has she gone to the dark side read on and find out!
Sorry for the long wait on this Chappie!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fury's POV
"Stark I need one of your untraceable phones!" I demand, I haven't seen my Felicity in years, the least I owe her is a phone call. Since Natasha and Steve have saved me I have been secretly managing the avengers.
I occasionally visit them at the A tower. I know what all of them are thinking, why risk blowing your cover to make a damn phone call, and if they asked me I would say Felicity Smoak is the best thing that ever happened to me, she has saved mine, May's and Coulson's asses so many times I've lost count.

"Why? You have no family." Stark asks straight to the point and as blunt as usual. "It's none of your concern, do you have a phone i can use?"
I say angry now. Does he really think I'm a robot with no emotions/feelings?
He hands me the phone reluctantly. I wait until the ringing stops.

"Hello?" I haven't heard her voice in three years! "It's me." I say.
"I was wondering if, After all these years..........." She says.

"When You'd actually have the decency to call, I knew you wouldn't die that easily, Coulson and you, your made of that same steel, that has kept you idiots alive for all these years." I laugh at that. "I know you're gonna have to end this call soon so I'll end it first this time, Kay? " she asks. "Okay." I reply.
"I love you dad, you're amazing and once everything has blown over we need a serious talk.... About how your ever gonna live without me?"
This time I just burst out laughing, she makes me forget I am quite ruthless and about all of those people I've killed in the name of the law and this country. I hear murmurs from outside and I know they have all heard what's going on and I can sense Agent Barton in the vents above me. "Hello?" She says. "I'm still here." And Felicity carries on talking.

"You won't be able to live without my smart wits, forever, this time I know where you are, Tony Starks untraceable phones are still traceable to me you should know better oh,wonderful father of mine. Coulson hasn't talked to me yet he's still with May and his team, I think. So I'm going to come to you in New York. Unless you don't want me to?" She says and I can tell she's trying not to get her hopes up too much. "Yes, you can." I say neutrally.

"Okay then I'll surprise visit you sometime next week. I have work to finish here and I bet the Avengers (mainly Stark and Barton)  are listening in on this conversation so before I ruin your strict and powerful, scary credibility I'm going to stop talking and say bye father. I'll see you sometime next week." She says, how does she always do that? How does she know what's going on?
"Bye, i love you City." And I end the call.

Felicity's POV

The call ends. "Bye dad" I say to the cold air outside Verdant.
"Hey girl, what are you doing?" I hear a drunken Tommy slur.
He always drinks so much especially when Laurel and his relationship Has hit a speed bump. "Let's get you to my apartment Tommy," I say knowing he will be embarrassed if Laurel sees him like this and he can get over the hangover at my apartment. So I tug him over to my car and lay him in the back seat.

*15 minutes later*

"Come on Tommy, bed time!" I say as I shove a drunken Tommy onto my spare room bed. I take off his suit and tie hanging them on a hanger, then I take off his shoes and socks leaving them near the foot of the bed. I tuck him in like a little kid being tucked into bed. "Night Lissy bear!" He shouts before I shut the door, "Night, Tommy." I whisper, hearing his incredibly loud snoring.
I get my self into bed and text Laurel that Tommy is staying at mine and for her not to worry. When I wake up tomorrow I know Tommy is going to have one of the worst hangover of hangovers ever known to man.