Chapter 10 : The Mission Is To Terminate HYDRA (Or Just Grant Ward)Pt 2

Read authors note at the end
WE GOT TO 10K people! I love you all, you're all epic!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third person POV
"You all know there's no coming back from this we go in as a team and we go down as a team, we protect each other and ourselves no matter what! We will all come back from this that is something I will promise you all!" His speech makes all of his so-called troops shout and yell in chorus.

All they want is revenge, not personal revenge, but Grant Ward's revenge. And he won't stop until he gets it. His one purpose in this mission is to gain Felicity Smoak and make sure she reaches her full potential, that is what he believes is right. We have to believe all evil has a good side, that light, that little bit of humanity left in them aside from all their psychological problems. But Grant Ward has lost his humanity, yet still believes he's fighting for the right side, which we can't blame him for. Because don't all of us think we're fighting for the right side, it isn't what we choose to believe but what our side wants us to believe and we do because we are and always will be sheep.

Sheep that follow and we rarely ever lead because our leaders make us followers by making most of us believe they are superior and we are common, indifferent, ordinary, normal, average. But that will change, it has to change or else the world will stay the same, the same corrupt and selfish leaders, the same manipulative people, the same corrupt politicians, the same extreme terrorists, the same extremely poor people, the same unhealthy and unhappy refugees and the same horrible villains terrorising the world in there own way. To stop this we have to change, so that the world can change and evolve so that the common, indifferent, ordinary, normal, average people can become strong, powerful, amazing leaders.

Back on the Bus

"He's ruthless, we know that. Fitz and Simmons have been on the receiving end of that ruthlessness and... Let's just say it's bad. For those who have just joined us S.H.I.E.L.D. has protocol and the protocol is to capture and obtain NOT kill!" Coulson says as he specifically glares at Oliver. As Coulson knows the notorious reputation of the Arrow.

He carries on with telling the group his plan "We only get one shot at this, so let's go over the plan one more time to make sure we're clear on exactly what we're doing, okay? May and I will crest the ridge, use a noisemaker to grab a three-wheel, maybe something with more fireworks, and open a window for you two. Felicity and her team crawl in, fight the guards on the first floor, force Ward's hand. He'll get them all to protect him on one floor. That's where Fitz Simmons come in by locking all the doors in that floor encaging them, then Skye and Lincoln go through the windows to the separate room where Ward is. We bring him back to base, then Bob's your uncle."

"How did you know?" Tommy asks. "How do I know what ?" Coulson says.

"That Bob's my uncle!" And Felicity smacked him on the shoulder hard making him wince. "It's an analogy!" She shouted at him, making everyone laugh.

"I know it was a joke lighten up Fel." Tommy replied whilst squeezing her hand under the hologram-table.  "I will lighten up, when we catch this son of a gun!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CREDIT GOES TO thedivergentseries10 FOR COMMENTING AND GIVING ME THE SON OF A GUN TO INPUT AS IT WAS PREVIOUSLY JUST ....
Authors note
I haven't been updating sorry but I WILL try to update once a fortnight or once a week if I haven't then hound me on my profile or on PM
THANK YOU!