Chapter 10

Adrien's POV

I run into the bakery downstairs, ignoring Nino's calls for me to come back. I thrust open the door and run upstairs. Everyones hiding and a girl with blonde hair with purple streaks in it and purple eyes looks at me. "Adrikins, how could you have proposed to Marinette when I'M the only girl your father will ever approve of." Of course it's Chloè. I should have known. "Chloè," I reply, trying to stay calm as my eyes scan the room for Marinette. "You are nothing but a bratty, stuck-up bitch who only cares about herself. I'd never marry you." (A/N: Can Adrien tell Chloè this on the show?) Chloè's face turns into anger. Just then, I see Marinette on the ground, her blue eyes building with fear. Allison is cuddled close next to her mother, so my goddaughter is fine. I help Marinette up and lead her upstairs. I lock her trapdoor. "Adrien!" Chloè yells.

Marinette's POV

I hear Chloè call Adrien's name multiple times. His eyes are filled with worry. "Should we transform?" I ask. Adrien nods. "Tikki, spots on!" "Plagg, claws out!"

After we defeat the akuma, we head back downstairs. My mom checks us for bruises. "Mom, we're fine." I moan. She nods and smiles at Adrien, and beckons us to sit. Nino is sitting besides Alya, Ivan is beside Mylene, and Kim is beside Alix. "So," Alya asks. "Any plans for the wedding?" "None yet." Adrien replies. "When will the wedding be?" Mom asks. "Probably next year." I reply. Adrien nods in agreement. Adrien's phone buzzes. "Photoshoot." He says, kissing my hairline and saying goodbye to everyone. Alya smiles at me once everyone else is gone and Allison is asleep in her lap. "Now, we have to find you the perfect dress!"