Chapter 15

Adrien's POV

When I wake up the next morning, Marinette's head is buried into my chest and my back is pressed up against the railing. Marinette sits up and yawns, her arm smacking my nose. "Ow." I say, rubbing it. "Sorry." She says, climbing down. "It's ok." I reply. My phone rings. I pick it up. "Adrien," a cool voice coos. "Father wants to see you and Marinette to talk about your wedding." "You're just saying that." "Adrien!" I hear my father yell. "You get Marinette and be here within the hour!" I gulp."Yes Father."

Marinette's POV

Adrien grabs my hand and leads me to the Agreste Mansion. We're both immediately escorted to the office where Chloè and another boy are waiting for Mr. Agreste as well. It must be Félix. "Hello Adrien." He says smoothly. "Marinette." Chloè snarls. Mr. Agreste walks in and looks at his sons. "Adrien!" He yells, to which Adrien visibly winces. "Yes Father?" He replies. "When you show up," he starts. "I expect you to have already shaved and not look that actor from America your stepsister is infatuated with!" (A/N: Stepsister is supposed to be me and the actor is Jace Norman) "Go, shave." Adrien nods slowly and walks backwards out of the room. Mr. Agreste turns to face me. "Miss Dupain-Cheng, take a seat." He says, motioning to the empty chair besides Félix. "Miss Bourgeois," he begins. "I hear you have no interest of taking the Agreste family name after you have gotten married?" Chloè nods. "With both Agreste AND Bourgeois as our children's last names, they'll be the most sought after in the country, if not Europe." Mr. Agreste nods, taking in her words. "Miss Dupain- Cheng, will you take Agreste family name or add it to yours?" "Adding a extra last name on to our children would be a little bit to much." I say. Mr. Agreste laughs. "I'm afraid I have to agree. It would be a little too much. So you'd like to take the Agreste name?" "Yes sir." Adrien walks timidly back in. His head is down, his blonde hair covering his face. "Adrien!" Mr. Agreste snaps. Adrien's head shoots back up. His facial hair is completely gone. He looks so different without it. (A/N: Guys really do look different without it. My close friend has a beard and mustache combo and when he shaved it it looked sooooooo weird) Adrien sits next to me. "You look so different." I whisper to him. "I know. Just give me two weeks and a slap across the face, and we'll be back to normal." He whispers back.