Epilouge

Marinette and Adrien went supposedly "unmarried" to Gabriel for another 3 weeks. As Adrien suspected, it was a rich and lavish ceremony, but was completely worth it. While the young and happy couple were on their honeymoon, Felix and Chloè got married.

Unfortunately, Felix and Chloè's marriage did not work out the way they planned. They spent hours arguing and fighting with each other, and only were at peace when they found out Chloè was pregnant. Felix longed for a son while Chloè desperately wanted a daughter. Despite Felix's hopes, his firstborn turned out to be twin girls, whom they named Camille and Meghan. Felix did not give up hope until he had yet another daughter to call his own. It was then when he started steamy affairs with his father's models, several of whom he got pregnant. Felix died at the age of 36 in 2035 from a heart ailment. He had 3 legitimate children and more than 10 illegitimate children.

Chloè died at the age of 98 from old age. After her 1st marriage ended, she immediately apologized to all her classmates and begged for their help. It was then when Marinette introduced her to Alexander Samson, a spokesman in Congress. He, like her, was a widower with a single son. They dated for 4 years before they were married. After their wedding Chloe and Alex had 5 children, 3 sons and 2 daughters. Alexander eventually became the 50th president of the United States, serving two terms.

Alya and Nino married a few months after Marinette and Adrien. Before they were married, they had a daughter, Allison, whom Alya gave birth to in high school. They had 7 other children, 4 sons and 3 daughters. Nino became a famous DJ and Alya became a magazine editor. Nino died before Adrien on his 106th birthday. Alya died on her 109th birthday.

Marinette and Adrien lived a very long and happy life together. They had 3 dream children, wonderful careers and the worlds most perfect spouse. Sadly, Adrien died when he was 118, become the oldest man to live and Marinette lived without him for another 12 years, before she died at the age of 130. They lived to see their great-great grandchildren.

Tikki and Plagg had 2 sons and a daughter. They never died and always searched for the reincarnations of past Ladybugs, Cat Noirs and Hawk Moths. That is where our next story begins...

A/N: And that's a wrap for this book! The sequel will be called Reincarnation or something along those lines.