Introduction

HI!! I'm literally so new to this it's not even funny. 

This is just a tester chapter, so I'm hoping it goes well.

This is my first thing and probably my only and I hope you enjoy! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm standing in a check out line in a little supermarket at 2 in the morning. I cannot even begin to describe how much I hate my cousin for making me come here. I just want to get the ice-cream and go home so I can eat it. I know I probably shouldn't be eating ice-cream now considering the temperature and the snow storm headed our way, but hey, ice cream is for any weather.

"Sam, how much longer do we have to stand here and look stupid?" I ask grumpily. My cousin rolls her eyes.

"We don't look stupid," she looked down at herself and over at me. We were wearing onesies,"Nevermind, we do."

"Ugh, who knew that coming here would mean trips to supermarkets at 2 am?" Sam shifts uncomfortably when I mention my moving here. "Samantha? What's wrong?"

"Nothing," she plays off her fidgeting with a shrug and the roll of her eyes. What could she be hiding, we're standing in a freaking check out line for god's sake. The worst she could be hiding is that she secretly put some of the ice-cream back while I was gone. I stare at her for a couple of minutes hoping she'll crack. "God Claire, do you have to stare like that? It's creepy."

"Tell me what's up," I prod.

"Nothing!" My glare intensifies. "Fine! My parents didn't want me to tell you yet but... you'll be living with us in Ohio for more than a year," the ice-cream falls out of my hands.