one

VICTORIA'S POV

Another night where Grayson hasn't came home yet. Last night he got home at 3 am. I have no idea where he goes or what he's doing.

Me and Grayson have been married for almost two years and it's really sad and pathetic that he doesn't even care about us anymore.

He's just like a blurry face now. He's so distant.

I can't cope.

I hear a car door shut. Good he's back but it's 2am.

He walks through the door and he sees me.

"Where have you been Gray?" I say crossing my arms.

"It's none of your business Vic." He says about to go up the stairs but I stop him.

"Actually it is my business. I am your wife and you've been so distant lately and you're out of control. Gray what's wrong??" I say putting my hand on his shoulder but he jerks it away.

"I SAID IT WAS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS." He yells in my face and walks up the stairs.

"I will call Ethan." I say.

He immediately turns around.

"You wouldn't fucking dare." He says madder than ever.

He walks back down the stairs.

"Oh I think I would."

Gray tries to slap me but I dodge it.

"SEE YOURE OUT OF CONTROL GRAYSON. YOU JUST TRIED TO FUCKING HIT ME."

"Don't you ever threaten me again." He says grabbing me towards him and getting up in my face.

I push him away and he falls on the floor.

He gets up and walks up the stairs. He slams the door. I go sit on the couch and try to fall asleep.

Let me explain something Ethan and Grayson do not get along. Ethan is known for ruining Grayson's life and will do anything to do so. One time Grayson was almost killed because of something Ethan did. Let's just be straight up. Ethan wants Grayson dead. Me and Grayson moved far away from Ethan but Ethan gave me his number just in case anything like this happens; and it most definitely is happening.

So that's it.

Tomorrow I'm calling Ethan.

I cannot take another second of Grayson being like this.

I shortly fall asleep.

(A/N: new book bc I felt crusty with the other ones but anyways NEW BOOK AYYY.)