fifteen

ETHANS POV

After that lil scene in the grocery store that happened about an hour ago I quickly headed to Gray and Vic's house.

(I JUST SAW A BIG ASS SPIDER IN MY BSTHROOM HELP MEEEEE)

You probably think I'm some psychotic dick who needs to learn that he can't get what he always wants. That's the problem. I never get what I want. Grayson always gets what I want and I get nothing.

(THE SPIDER JUST MOVED FUCK IT IM MOVING TO CANADA AFTER I BURN THIS HOUSE)

He got more attention from my parents. He got more attention from people at school. He got the popularity in high school while I was left alone. Most importantly he got Vic. The only girl I've really loved.

(HEY ITS LIKE TWO WEEKS AFTER THAT SPIDER SHIT AND IDFK WHERE IT WENT BUT HEY)

I get out of my car as I had approached the house. I walk up to the front door and ring the bell. Luckily Vic answers.

"Um hi Ethan what are you doing here?" She asks crossing her eyes.

"I just wanna apologize for the shit I've put you and Grayson through." I ask.

"Oh well thank you."

"'No problem now I must be going." I say and walk back to my car.

I get into my car and drive.

Oh poor little defensive Vic. Little do you know that I've just begun.

My friend Aaron was currently waiting for me in Los Angeles to talk about what my next big plan was.

I've already got it figured out.

Little by little I will make Vic and Grayson's lives living hell.

They will wish they were dead. They will wish they were never born.

They will wish it was the other way around.

They'll be such an emotional wreck that they'd wish they had a no humanity switch.

There's many things in this world I can do. You can call me psycho because I've really started to believe that I am.

(A/N: HEY WASSUP GUYS SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVERRR BUT IVE JUST BEEN CAUGHT UP IN A BUNCH OF STUFF. I'm trying to find a school near me that has lacrosse so I can play it but I have no idea which schools have it or not so my moms gonna go look at shit. I'm so stressed because end of the year state testing is coming up in like 5 weeks but I know I'll be chill n shit. Oh and my school is almost done with the new buildings they were building and were supposed to move in on Tuesday but that's probs a big ass lie.

YOU PROBS DIDNT READ THAT BUT OH WELL THATS JUST SHIT THATS ON MY MIND AND YAYAYYA

I LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANK YOU FOR 500 READS!!!!)

Update: I just looked at my reads because I knew I had just gotten past 400 BUT ITS AT FUCKING 808 WTF I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH