lukes horny cousin

↳  chapter one luke's horny cousin ↲

chapter one
luke's horny cousin ↲

when kayla, alexa's mother said she was getting remarried it came as no surprise. considering it was her 4th marriage in only a few months.

it was a routine, she wasn't one for commitment.

the trio arrived at the large 2 story home on the complete opposite side of town, it was a beautiful house but alexa wasn't sure she liked the building. yes it was huge and in an amazing neighborhood but the home didn't feel, homey.

alexa was told to run upstairs and go take a look at the room she took a box & headed up. once she reached the end of the stairs she made a left turn and headed down the hallway. she pushed open the first door that was left slightly cracked, it was filled with posters and clothing laid about on the floor. the brunette headed to the next room considering the pervious one was already accompanied.

alexa set her things inside and looked around, there was a plain yellow wall the closet was large it had a mirror for the door & there was a small window in the dead center of the room.

nothing was in the room except the box she had placed down, the room was a decent size much larger than the one she had before.

alexa pictured what her room would be like once she had fully settled in. it helped her feel more comfortable.

she went on a few more trips downstairs to collect her things once all of her small belongings were in the room she went to find her mother. she played on her phone texting her best friend mariana as she walked down the hallway.

she bumped into something and cursed under her breath for being so oblivious, she continued to walk thinking she'd only run into a wall until she bumped into it again.

finally looking up she noticed it was a tall boy with black curly hair her eyes widened and she mumbled a few more curse words under her breath.

"nice going alexa." she rolled her eyes and went to apologize to the boy. "i'm sorry i wasn't paying attention my bad." he didn't seem fazed by the girl even a bit and continued to walk off.

she scoffed, "you're not even going to say no problem? or it's okay?" he didn't even turn around. "asshole," she rolled her eyes turning back around.

"who are you calling an asshole?" alexa stares at the boy blankly.

"i don't see anyone else around but you, so what do you think," she said sarcastically adding an eye roll for dramatic effect.

"who even are you?" he changed the subject considering he didn't have a comeback but she didn't need to know that.

"why do you care?"

"i don't, but you're in my house calling me an asshole so you know i think i should be asking questions."

"my names lexie." he seemed to think for a moment as of the name meant something to him.

"holy shit did luke send you? i told him i didn't want to sleep with his horny cousin." lexie furrowed her eyebrows.

"i'm not here to shoot a porno, i'm moving in. but nice first impression i'll never forget it." he chocked on the air his face confused and very surprised.

"moving in. you're my dads fiancé? wow dad scored nicely." he mumbled the last part lightly turning back around, "wait a minute you look 15 how are you my dads fiancé?"

"i'm not. that would be disgusting & i'm also 18 asshat."

"so if you're not my dads fiancé wanna be mine?" a cocky smile placed on his lips as she rolled her eyes.

"in your dreams, & you thought i was the horny one." she chuckled softly and lexie folded her arms over her chest, he let his stare linger up and down her body. she wasn't revealing much but he was practically undressing her with his eyes.

"well i wouldn't mind if you were the horny cousin now." he licked his lips and lexie's words were caught in her mouth not knowing how to respond.

"lexie babe where are you?" it was as if her mother knew she was in an awkward situation and came to get her out of it immediately.

but she made it even more awkward.

lexie walked to the top of the stairs to see her mother and her fiancé standing beside one another, she rub her cheeks softly since they were still red and warm.

the tall boy came to stand beside the brunette, he stood a whole head taller then her.

"oh hey calum, this is alex. and this is her mom kayla. my fiancée and her daughter."

"it's nice to meet you," kayla said to the surprised boy, "lexie say hi to your new stepbrother." the pair looked to each other and  muttered out the same word simultaneously.

"stepbrother?"

a/n this is a rewrite of the original chapter & the rest will be updated soon! i will finally be committed to this book. sorry to all of you who asked for an update a whole year or two ago & but i'm back. every 4 comments is an update!!