chapter four

harrys pov

Molly looks absolutely petrified as I pull into the driveway of my ancient looking house. I knew from the minute I saw her dancing with her friends she would be my next victim, she practically screams innocence.

"We're here doll." I smirk putting my car in park. The rain has slowed down leaving only low rumbles of thunder.

"This is where you live." She says in disbelief and I nod. "It looks like something straight out of a horror movie." She cringes, oh this will be fun. I get out and walk over to open her door.

"I've lived here since I was eighteen." I hold my hand out to help her but she slaps it away mumbling something about how she doesn't need help to get out of a car. She runs up the stone path and under the porch, I chuckle watching her shiver.

"Are you sure this house is safe?" She asks skeptically as I push open the wooden door.

"Why are you insulting my house Molly?" I ask pushing her back against the wall, trapping her between my arms.

"I-I wasn't." She stutters while breathing heavy, I chuckle and push off the wall.

"C'mon I'll show you the spare room." I grab her hand leading her down the dark hallway, I've never had an actual guest stay here before.

"Do you want me to dry your clothes, I think I have some clothes my...sister left here for you wear." I lie, my sister is dead, strangled by the hands of our father. The clothes are from some poor unfortunate hiker I killed in the woods.

"No I'm fine, I have a spare shirt I keep in my bag but you can dry my clothes." She shakes her head then pulls out a small folded white shirt from her purse. How the hell did she fit a shirt into that small thing?

"That's odd." I scoff looking from the shirt to her smirking face. "Well my room is just across the hall if you need anything." I say watching her take off her jacket and lay it on the bed.

"Do you mind leaving." She says glaring at me and I just remembered she is giving me her clothes.

"I'll be outside the door." I nod then quickly leave to let cher change and literally thirty seconds later the door swings open. She hands me her bunched up clothes, that t-shirt just barely covers the bottom of her underwear. Holy fuck.

"Goodnight Harry." She says then shuts the door in my face.

I'm going to ruin her.

a/n its short because i don't want to reveal anything else so shut up!! Did you like it tho? Okay byees

I promise falling for me won't be a mistake.

Mariah <3
(not edited)